Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best British fighter right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
      So Ruiz and Chisora weighed less than Haye? WRONG. They were both at least 30 pounds heavier.
      They were fatter than Haye, who was taller than both.

Imagine how Froch would do against a top 10 cruiserweight or one of the smaller heavyweights?
      Haye chose to fight there. If he's not going to stay active and earn his stripes then he should get out of the division and stay retired.

Like I said Froch has the better resume in terms of name but Haye is the better P4P fighter.
      In terms of the name? no man, in terms of the actual competition and that's what determines a P4P fighter.

Let's see Haye take on Povetkin, Adamek, Arreola, Chagaev etc and light up the heavyweight scene like Froch did 168

Comment

If by best you mean who should be ranked highest it's Froch no doubt. If you mean who has the best fighting ability I'mma have to go with Haye.

Comment

Froch by far.

Comment

Carl Froch and David Price. Both have a champion above them who they would have major trouble beating (Ward, Wlad), and both have another man in the division with whom it would be a 50/50 toss-up (Kessler, Wilder).

Out of the 2 I voted Price though because he is younger and has longer to go.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              They were fatter than Haye, who was taller than both.
              Lol, I'm sure its not just fat, they're body structure clearly looks bigger. You've still got Valuev, and an underrated performance vs Wladimir and good wins at cruiserweight where he became the RING/lineal champion with the WBC/WBA/WBO belts all at once..

Haye chose to fight there. If he's not going to stay active and earn his stripes then he should get out of the division and stay retired.
              The middleweight division is the equivalent of several division seeing as there is no weight limit past 200 pounds. Mayweatheris considered by most to be the best P$P and yet he only fights once a year (4 times in the last 5 yrs)

In terms of the name? no man, in terms of the actual competition and that's what determines a P4P fighter.
              That's a matter of opinion (rating competition) as are all P4P rankings really.

Let's see Haye take on Povetkin, Adamek, Arreola, Chagaev etc and light up the heavyweight scene like Froch did 168
              He's already taken on Wladimir, Valuev, Ruiz and Chisora at Heavyweight (his second division moving up) and he's been calling out Vitali for a while now, so he really doesn't have much more to prove. Plus he would probably easily KO all the guys you just mentioned and you should know that as well as I.

I also don't know how Froch has lit up the Super Middleweight division as you claim... let's see... He lost badly against a one armed Andre Ward, he lost to Kessler, he got clearly out-boxed by Andre Dirrell and got a hometown decision, He beat Lucian "The Glassman" Bute (who had technically already gotten KO'd by Librado "The Bum" Andrade) and beat two 160 pounders moving up in weight (Taylor & Arthur "The Orangutan Slickster" Abraham). He's best win in my opinion, was against Pascal. I like the guy, he has power, he has a great chin, and a warriors heart but he get way overrated. The guy has never dominated his division (the only one he's campaigned at) and he really is nothing more than a good solid contender/titleholder.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                Lol, I'm sure its not just fat, they're body structure clearly looks bigger. You've still got Valuev, and an underrated performance vs Wladimir and good wins at cruiserweight where he became the RING/lineal champion with the WBC/WBA/WBO belts all at once..

The middleweight division is the equivalent of several division seeing as there is no weight limit past 200 pounds. Mayweatheris considered by most to be the best P$P and yet he only fights once a year (4 times in the last 5 yrs)

That's a matter of opinion (rating competition) as are all P4P rankings really.

He's already taken on Wladimir, Valuev, Ruiz and Chisora at Heavyweight (his second division moving up) and he's been calling out Vitali for a while now, so he really doesn't have much more to prove. Plus he would probably easily KO all the guys you just mentioned and you should know that as well as I.

I also don't know how Froch has lit up the Super Middleweight division as you claim... let's see... He lost badly against a one armed Andre Ward, he lost to Kessler, he got clearly out-boxed by Andre Dirrell and got a hometown decision, He beat Lucian "The Glassman" Bute (who had technically already gotten KO'd by Librado "The Bum" Andrade) and beat two 160 pounders moving up in weight (Taylor & Arthur "The Orangutan Slickster" Abraham). He's best win in my opinion, was against Pascal. I like the guy, he has power, he has a great chin, and a warriors heart but he get way overrated. The guy has never dominated his division (the only one he's campaigned at) and he really is nothing more than a good solid contender/titleholder.
                If Bute is the Glassman, what do you call Enzo? And that's half of Haye's divisional dominance

Comment

Lol Carl Froch by a mile.

Comment

Froch is the best right now.

Comment

Billy joe Saunders

I can see where people say Haye, he's skilled but unfortunately he's too small for heavyweight

Comment

Working...
                      X