No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez: I'll Make Chavez Desperate, Wear Him Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
    Hey Boxingscene, do you think we could get rid of the disgusting queer ads? ****sexuals don't watch boxing!
    Uh, um......those ads come from your browsing preferences. I like RC Helicopters, that is what I am getting right now. You like......well, I won't go there. Lets just say you or someone using your computer is a little kinky.

Comment

Hilarious, but the ****sexual ads popped up on my computer as well at work, and gay **** has never really been my forte. So, some of the ads are based on browser history, but some are inexplicable.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
        Those ads are based off of your browsing history.

So... Awkward...
        lmao.......

Comment

Originally posted by right hand jab View Post
          "they will be weeping because you are weeping". Eh?... Because my opinion matters so much to Martinez's entourage, that my mood's directly influence their own.
          Your grasp of the English language is not unlike your understanding of boxing and of reality in general. Hazy, unreliable and incomplete, but anyway, thanks for the laugh.
          Say mang, you is you and you will be weeping cause you want Sergio to win so bad, WEEPING is coming mang ! Sergio won't be able to stand after 9-11, he will be down, his mind will be gone, his people will be screaming "GIT UP ,,,,GIT UP , Sergio will mumble back on his hands and knees , I am up ain't I ???,,,,OH oh, shoot mangs ,,my laigs won't work, one goes one way and the other goes the other way and I'm trying to keep my mind in the nice middle !

Look a here mang, english ain't my bag mang, this here ain't no english class mang !!

This here is BOXING mang and yore mang Sergio is going DOWN ,,mang !

YOU are welcome by da way mang and thankyou for the laugh as well, LOL

Comment

Yes we will and it most assurably won't be Chavez whose left with his hands raised.
            OH YES MANG,,,be here , it will be a hoot mang !!

I am gonna be grinning and laughing , yall just git ready for a great time on boxingscene cause its gonna be good mang.

Its gonna be very difficult for the loser, which will be Sergio the Great !!!!!!

The winner should fight Mayweather NEXT !

ITS TIME the little boy grows some B@!!$

Either one , Chavez or Martinez will KO May JR

Comment

Really, why's that?
              Watch Sergio light up when dat Left HOOK lands to his liver !! He will begin to move away from dat.

When he does watch his face when that big right comes in like a bomb and he is trying to get up.

Watch it don't look away , ooooo and ahhhhhh

Sergio is too old now, he can't get better,

Chavez is young and getting much better every fight

Chavez will be getting ready , his best for his greatest fight

Sergio is too old to get in the great shape he did 2 years ago

I saw the great Sergio slip in his last fight even though he gave us a devastating KO of which I liked

I LIKE SERGIO, he just can't beat a healthy Chavez now its OVER

HE should have conned May JR into a fight and KO'd him,,,,,sad but true,,,Now he is in a corner, all this talk , not his style , feeling anxiety, nerves will wear you out and you don't come back strong.

Sergios gonna melt once he feels Chavez

Comment

Really, why's that?
                One of the main reasons Chavez will win is because:

FREDDIE ROACH IS TRAINING HIM MANG !!!!!!!!

hint:

Find a great trainer , you will find him training great fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                  I didn't want to call him out, man ur an a$$hole lol
                  If you're going to be a bigoted, hypocritical dickhead then you deserve it

Comment

So Chavez walks through the greats in Lee & Rubio & will KO Martinez? Don't be delusional Chavez is getting hurt on that night. I will bet a Martinez KO with anyone on here with the skin.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      lmao.......
                      He was probably searching for Martinez fights!

Comment

Working...
                      X