No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams Motorcycle Accident, Additional Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Williams Motorcycle Accident, Additional Details

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, former world champion Paul "The Punisher" Williams (41-2, 27KOs) crashed his motorcycle on Sunday morning near Atlanta, and Williams is likely paralyzed from the waist down. Williams was going to attend his brother's wedding on Sunday afternoon.

[Click Here To Read More]

This really sucks! I hope the best for him!

Comment

I Would be damned!!!!!

Comment

From reading the details in the article, it dosent seem that Paul was wearing a helmet.

Comment

that's terrible news

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            From reading the details in the article, it dosent seem that Paul was wearing a helmet.
            how did you get that from the article? it says he severed his spine from landing on his head & back.

Comment

Severed his spinal cord?? That sounds absolute. All my best to my guy man.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post

he might have...i read reports that he landed on his head and neck...if there was no helmet, it might have been fatal

this whole thing is just disturbing...the lack of better judgment...dude was going to his brother's wedding? really? taking that unnecessary risk...its not like he was out riding...he was going to a wedding...

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                  how did you get that from the article? it says he severed his spine from landing on his head & back.
                  if he had no helmet on he would be surely dead.

good thing he aint, hopefully he walks again

i enjoy cars, less risk

Comment

This article leaves questions still. Why did Williams avoid the car?

I'm guessing that our questions will be answered eventually and either way they will not change what has taken place.

Comment

Working...
                    X