Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your guy's prediction for Saturday night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your guy's prediction for Saturday night?

Morales vs Garcia Kirkland vs Molina

Im going out on somewhat of a limb for Kirkland/Molina and saying Molina UD. . . 115-113 type decision. . .

And Garcia by UD 117-111;116-112 x 2.

Comment

Kirkland late round stoppage after being outboxed in the early rounds

Morales by UD

Comment

Kirkland win..Morales loses

Comment

Sorry guys but I was banned for a few weeks and I kinda lost interest. Who are these guys that morales and Kirkland are fighting? Are they any good?

Comment

Main Event: I think I'm going out on a limb and say that Danny scores a 11th Rd TKO over Morales. Either a ref stoppage or corner stoppage.

Undercard: I think this fight plays out similarly to the Angulo/Kirkland fight, lasting until the 9th when Kirkland finishes the job.

Comment

Morales by UD. Not very confident in my pick, but I have feeling his experience will tell in the end.

Kirkland by 10th rd TKO. Molina wins the early rounds and looks good, Kirkland's pressure makes him fade and he gets stopped late in a good fight.

Comment

it will be more entertaining thats for sure than last saturdays fights.

Comment

Assuming fair judging and refs:

Molina wins EASILY 117-111 or gets ko before 4th rd. Kirkland can't catch up to him.

Morales UD over Garcia

Comment

Zab Judah by vicious KO!

Comment

Working...
                    X