Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul the Octopus is RIGHT AGAIN!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is what we call a GAM, that means a Grown Ass Man.

Comment

Will have to get him to pick the Euro Lottery numbers for me.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
        Dude, you're a disgrace to your so called people. I'm 1/4 Italian but I didn't give a **** when they won. I pick one country and stick to it.
        I guess your stupid ass doesn't get sarcasm (hints the 1/8 bull****).....

Comment

Originally posted by tomjo View Post
          He's 11-2 apparently.. Got a couple wrong in Euro 2008. But I think he's ace!
          Make that 12-2.
          Last edited by tomjo; 07-11-2010, 04:20 PM. Reason: I stupidly put 12-14.

Comment

I dont know his overall record but he went undefeated at this world cup.

Comment

Paul guessed the outcome of all Germany’s group games, including their shock loss to lowly Serbia, as well as their defeat of England and Argentina in subsequent rounds.

There was national anguish after he picked the container bearing the Spanish flag ahead of Wednesday night’s semi-final, with angry fans calling for him to be “thrown into the shark tank”.

When Spain beat Germany, preserving his 100 per cent record, “anti-octopus” songs were aired in Berlin while Spanish fans chanted his name at the stadium in Durban.

Comment

His predictions have thus been 100% (8/8) correct for the 2010 World Cup and 86% (12/14) correct overall.

Comment

You fucking White Spaniard, you're no Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    You fucking White Spaniard, you're no Mexican.
                    If I ever fly to New York I'd DARE you to say that in my face.....

Comment

I'm not Georges.

Comment

Working...
                      X