Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is THIS why Lampley hates Foreman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont like what lampley said about naz's religion but george is a supreme biased dumb ass.. he always hated on mayweather and he really hated on hopkins when he fought trinidad.. half the time he didnt know what he was talking about.. all of them with the exception of jones, max, and lewis piss me off

Comment

Something always struck me odd about George. I mean, when watching HBO I noticed he has a nice smile,

but then after watching old footage of 'mean George' from the 70s I started to see him differently, and when I'd see him on HBO or in an infomercial selling grills, his smile seemed forced. I think somewhere deep down inside him the old mean George is waiting to come out. Maybe mean George was showing himself when he yelled at Lampley in that clip. George just acts like a nice guy for the money the whore

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        I just checked my copy of the fight, which is the repeat broadcast, and the last 20 seconds of the fight have the commentary edited out. I guess someone backstage realised that the comments were pretty stupid.
        interesting stuff, Clegg. I was wondering why I didn't remember hearing that. Thought maybe I wasn't paying attention. Wise move on their part.

So it only exists on the live feeds.

Comment

I don't get the whole 'Can he spell BARRERA'...

Is he insinuating that Allah is a poor speller? In which case there will be an uproar.

Comment

Wow
            Both guys are extremely biased.
            Only one guy has left the announcers table though. We're still stuck with Lampley

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
              I don't get the whole 'Can he spell BARRERA'...

Is he insinuating that Allah is a poor speller? In which case there will be an uproar.
              lol no lamply was saying Allah was for Barrera and he was rubbing it in to foreman.

Cause naseem always thanks allah and lampley is a barrera hugger and I tell you big georges true colors came out...he is really a bully cause he even threatened lamps saying that he hates naz and he better be careful waht he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                lol no lamply was saying Allah was for Barrera and he was rubbing it in to foreman.

Cause naseem always thanks allah and lampley is a barrera hugger and I tell you big georges true colors came out...he is really a bully cause he even threatened lamps saying that he hates naz and he better be careful waht he says.
                lol, yeah i was just joking. you know how some people FLIP OUT when someone mentions Allah.

You're right though. George said to Lampley 'You should be cool on that' (don't bring that up anymore), but then GEORGE brought it back up again later 'I don't think you like him yourself, you said some things...' trying to get Lampley in trouble with the bosses LOL

Comment

i always liked lampley and merchant, tbh george wasnt all that bad either, he was sometimes biased but he actually gave you some decent analysis of a fight at times.

sometimes lewis is annoying cause he says the same thing like 500x, and max kellerman is always annoying cause he doesn't know **** about boxing, and wears more make up than a 13 year old female pagaent contestant.

lampley and merchant grow on you man, they are the voices of hbo commentary, its just not the same without those guys. i like emmanuel steward too, he usually gives nice analysis and is usually cool. roy jones jr was ok usually.

seriously though kellerman is ****ing gay, i wanted sergio mora to lose from the first time i laid eyes on him cause he looks like kellerman.

Comment

i always found george annoying and really repetitive i dont miss him at all . . . i think stewart brings much more knowledge and a much better opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                      lol, yeah i was just joking. you know how some people FLIP OUT when someone mentions Allah.

You're right though. George said to Lampley 'You should be cool on that' (don't bring that up anymore), but then GEORGE brought it back up again later 'I don't think you like him yourself, you said some things...' trying to get Lampley in trouble with the bosses LOL
                      big george is a snitch!

man I love when the commentators fight it makes the boxing matches better...got any clips of larry merchant arguing with big george?

I remember one where they showed merchant standing next to big george and he looked like a dwarf and then george with a big smile talks back to larry.

its funny even when big george talks back and argues he is trying to keep his smile like he is talking through his teeth.

Comment

Working...
                      X