Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cotto fight , do YOU think Margarito was loaded?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would believe he did. Just take a look at Cottos' face after the fight. That **** doesn't happen after getting hit with leather. Its like he was hit with rocks and his face kept busting up due to the added rock-like substance. To think I was proud to be a Mexican on July 26, 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
      Im pist cause I was there. I want my damn refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I bet on Cotto to win.

I want my damn money back

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
        I bet on Cotto to win.

I want my damn money back
        I feel you bro (no ****) that **** wasnt cheap flying from chicago to see my first live professional boxing match and it was a fugazy... ****ing margo...

Comment

Who voted no?

Own up.

Should have made this damn thing visible to everyone.

Comment

hell yea he cheated plus dont forget the steriod rumor in Puerto Rico where some thought that since Miguel got busted up badley was cuz of Margarito takin steriods now its clear Margarito used loaded gloves and people knew that there was no way some1 could hit that hard in the Welterweight division with out takin steriods

Comment

I believe he did...

Comment

its possible that he cheated against cotto, but there is no proof

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  This poll is truth enough my friend.

85% to 15%.

Margarito did it.

Get the lawyers a print of this

Comment

I agree with Mangler...I don't want it to be true, but the evidence(to my standards, not the courts) is compelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      Denial.
                      There are many things that have happened in sports, crimes, religion, history that cannot be proven. But looks like the people that are educated understand how to draw a logical conclusion...I say its obvious he loaded his gloves with Cotto. The only question is how far back in his career did he start?

Comment

Working...
                      X