Garcia-Morales II/Malignaggi-Cano & undercards RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Alexander admitted this fight was garbage but he "can do better"
    We all know he can we saw it last time out against Maidana. Anyone who fights Bailey is in a crap fight. Bailey's last fight was just as bad until he ko'd Jones.

Haters gonna hate I guess.

Comment

• my DVR automatically deleted this fight lol

Comment

• i phucking love boxing. i like that danny is such a humble dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          Rofl. I paid almost a grand for my tix, train, and hotel for me and my father.... At least we had some blasting undercards, lol. Dudes got clubbed out
          100% worth it, mind you.

I am sauced, George

Comment

• And to think, just 2 years ago, half this site said Alexander was the next Mayweather.......now it's Broner.......

Comment

• They showed highlights of Khan but not Molina. Nobody knows who the **** that dude is lol. I'd be surprised if he had ONE fight on YouTube.

Comment

• Trout is going to get chewed up against Cotto, I can see that clearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hidden View Post
                  Alexander is horrible

clinch, clinch, sloppy boxing, turn, clinch
                  I guess turning your opponent is bad now. Jesus Christ NSB.

I bet Mike Jones wished he would have fought Bailey like Devon did tonight.

Comment

• One thing I dislike about Showtime is they don't allow HBO to show ANY FOOTAGE whatsoever of their fights, to feature on Jim Lampley's "The Fight Game" when Showtime, before the Bailey-Alexander fight was showing all these replays from the Bailey-Jones fight which was on HBO

Come on showtime stop being stingy

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      I honestly love the Showtime crew with the exception of Gray, I think the guy is a prick sometimes. I've thought about how funny it would be for a boxer to punch him in the nose after one of his "shitty" comments.
                      Nah **** that dude. We need people like him in the ring to just **** on people like Alexander and Donaire (when it comes to the Rigondeaux fight).

Comment

Working...
                      X