No announcement yet.

Nice Shoes, Douchebag.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a pair of VFF's.

My legs feel a lot better using them. Lots of development in the upper quad and calf area too. It's kind of crazy.

Trigger, what thread was it where I posted mine?

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
      I'm only going by what you said mark.

IF mARK DID SAY THAT, THEN YES HE IS bI pOLAR AS I ASSUMED.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
        I've got a pair of VFF's.

My legs feel a lot better using them. Lots of development in the upper quad and calf area too. It's kind of crazy.

Trigger, what thread was it where I posted mine?
        I think you made a thread titled " I think I'm going to buy these ugly shoes" I might be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
          dont forget the tapout shirts.

jus for laughs bro, you know that was funny as fuuck loolololo! and the green k cracked me up even more hahaha!

green k sent hahahahaha! if glove does curls right next to me, im droppin a 35 on his toes.

u predator man! :wank: i wouldnt smell like vinegar when i go to those tho. have you seen HS girls these days (18)?! geezus :wank:

i cant believe someone beat trig to that request....
          I'll be too fleet footed, man...you try to drop one of those and i'm slappin' you with my feet, lol.

Comment

Honestly what is the difference between VFF and flip flops? At least with the VFF you don't see some some people's ugly ass feet.

Comment

Feet are ugly anyway. Why do you think sneakers, heels and shoes where invented? Its not just about protecting the feet.

Comment

No offense to anyone, but VFF are mad GAY!

Comment

well i saw the gayest ***** yesterday. this guy wearing those monkey shoes is actually walking around the gym with just fuucking socks on! JUST SOCKS! talkin bout takin this ***g0try to the next level. yea trigger, we know youll be doin the same exact ***** soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X