No announcement yet.

Anyone Here Familiar With Automotive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    SVTPerformance has it. A Evo 9 forum that I used frequent had it as well. I'm not a 100% sure if they are brand specific, though.
    Koo thanks bro. U just a fan of Evo's or u had one?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      Koo thanks bro. U just a fan of Evo's or u had one?
      Never owned one, but have a few friends that own some serious one's. I've been debating on getting either a Evo 9, or a 03/04 Cobra for a minute, as a big boy toy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Never owned one, but have a few friends that own some serious one's. I've been debating on getting either a Evo 9, or a 03/04 Cobra for a minute, as a big boy toy.
        Out of those 2 I'd get the Evo. Other than those an STI.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Out of those 2 I'd get the Evo. Other than those an STI.
          Meh, neither one will see rain, so the Evo's AWD isn't that big of factor in my decision between the two. More of a street/strip car on the weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Cayenne is just a Volkswagen Touareg with different badges and engine options. And of course, a much higher price tag. Sadly Volkswagen dropped the V10 turbodiesel, which was a beast. So now I'd get the 280 hp V6, 0-60 in 8.3 and 127 mph top speed, which is fast enough for me and starting at 40K vs the base Porsche's 47K and only 300 hp (from the same engine.)

To me 20 hp and the Porsche name is not worth 7 grand, not to mention the higher maintenance costs if you don't want to void your warranty.
            you're right about the Touraeg and Cayenne sharing the same platform but to be fair, the interior on the Porsche is wayyy better. The exterior is also easier on the eyes.

Comment

Working...
            X