This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    You get no respect from anyone, Irishman, especially not from black people. I bet you cry every night about that ****.
    Stop being a ***** who really wants respect from somebody that uses christopher walken as an avatar

Comment

• Originally posted by [poet682006] View Post
      Stop being a ***** who really wants respect from somebody that uses christopher walken as an avatar
      Better to have Walken than that ******ed looking **** in your avatar...

Comment

For once I agree with Georges, they guy is pretty ******ed looking.....

Comment

Yea but it wound up being a quasi-ugly night. The next night I got wasted, next day the girl Im with more or less ended it with me because of my drunken buffoonery. I think I can fix things with her but I dont know.

Bottom line, booze seems to make bad things happen to me.
          I don't know how you can drink so much George. You might have to change your username back to "Alcoholic."...

Comment

don't go there girlfriend look how much effort i put for this photo i look like a ****ing choir boi so just stop

Comment

• Originally posted by [poet682006] View Post
              don't go there girlfriend look how much effort i put for this photo i look like a ****ing choir boi so just stop
              I just realized you are a **** alt.

Get out of my beloved thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I don't know how you can drink so much George. You might have to change your username back to "Alcoholic."...
                If I want a future with that braud, Im gonna have to change a little. She won't deal with my drunken rages. Getting drunk is one thing, but passing out on sidewalks, nearly killing her while behind the wheel and puking on subway platforms is something she wont tolerate for too much longer.

Comment

If I want a future with that braud, Im gonna have to change a little. She won't deal with my drunken rages. Getting drunk is one thing, but passing out on sidewalks, nearly killing her while behind the wheel and puking on subway platforms is something she wont tolerate for too much longer.
                  I lol'd at this. You're still passing out in odd places George? I remember you telling a story a few years ago about drinking Stella on the train at a Godly hour and then blacking out. It's a wonder you're still able to attract females...

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I lol'd at this. You're still passing out in odd places George? I remember you telling a story a few years ago about drinking Stella on the train at a Godly hour and then blacking out. It's a wonder you're still able to attract females...
                    Check it out, I made a thread about it:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=403198

Yea it surprises me this girl is still attracted to me. That incident you are talking about happened last June, I was with the same girl.
                    Last edited by Derranged; 07-27-2010, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• This is a gay ass thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X