No announcement yet.

Brexit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    I will just sit back watch the uk kill itself slowly. In 10 years time this will go down as a huge mistake. Only a fool cannot see this. The uk growth forecast and actual growth has been low due to brexit

Hopefully the remain can stop these idiots and he ignorant public who don't know what they even voted for. I guarantee you it will cost the uk more in the medium and long term and more people will end up complaining. Jobs will be lost and more cuts incoming due to having less money

But free country doh
    On a level of 1 - Dead Sea, how salty are you that Britain left the EU?

Comment

That's precisely what the uk will turn into by leaving

It will be more than 10 percent and also it will be for much more

Also you will take less of a salary and pension. Oh and your future generations will have less employment opportunities

Still a great deal right?

Edit forgot you are a known racist lol never mind, your head is with the racist parties
      What made Britain great was that is was filled with reasonably intelligent white people. Now the left is undoing that by flooding the country with non-white idiots and promoting dysgenic policies for the white population i.e. paying idiots to have kids with money taken from the intelligent who will have less kids because they don't have the money.

The future for Europe is to be an Islamic non-white Third World ****hole if white people there don't smarten the **** up.

IQ in “Western Nations” Dropping as Percentage of Whites Shrink

http://newobserveronline.com/iq-in-w...whites-shrink/
      Last edited by Xoo; 11-04-2016, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        The people voted to leave the EU, immigration and payments were the biggest issues. A Norway style deal necessitates open borders and continued payments of £401m per week to the EU (current exchange rates).

Norway are one foot in, one foot out with no say in the formulation of laws or policy within the EU. It's a horrible situation that a nation such as the UK need not submit to.

The public did not vote for this and there is no evidence beyond hopeful Remainers who cannot handle losing that they did.

Parliament voted 6 to 1 to hand the decision to the people, the people gave them their answer and now Remain MPs want to subvert the people's will to keep Britain in the EU via the backdoor with a shoddy soft Brexit. It's unacceptable, and will not happen.

If they persist the opposition parties will be routed at the next election which may come as soon as 2017 giving the Conservative Party and UKIP total control. They know this, so ought to tread carefully.
        Youre re writing history there because Norway absolutely was held up as a example of how Britain could interact with the EU. "Why cant we be like Norway" was a pretty common question. Even on this forum people used the Norway example. Actually im pretty sure i remember you using the Norway example.

Soft brexit is rightfully on the cards. 48% of the country voted to remain and you only need 3% of brexit voters to want a Norway type deal to have a majority of people who arent looking to leave the common market. I wouldnt be surprised if it was more than that. The idea that hard brexit is the only option is ridiculous.

MPs voted to give us a referendum. A referendum is not legally binding. The ruling party doesnt have the power to change laws by decree. Parliament (the foundation of our democracy) will vote on this like they have for hundreds of years on these matters. They will vote to uphold the result of the referendum (rightfully).

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          Bull****. Japan is a wealthy country, they don't let scum flood in from the outside.

I'm prepared to pay ten percent more for food if it means my country won't be turned into a combination of Pakistan and Nigeria.
          Isn't it funny how all the "left wing" nitwits ended up siding with the corporate behemoths and big banks?

That's precisely what the uk will turn into by leaving

It will be more than 10 percent and also it will be for much more

Also you will take less of a salary and pension. Oh and your future generations will have less employment opportunities

Still a great deal right?

Edit forgot you are a known racist lol never mind, your head is with the racist parties
          Source please. All fearmongering conjecture that hasn't come into fruition. We're supposed to be like 1920s Germany right about now, yet all indicators are showing things picking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            Isn't it funny how all the "left wing" nitwits ended up siding with the corporate behemoths and big banks?
            They both want to flood the UK with foreigners but for different reasons. Business wants to flood the UK with foreigners to depress wages.

Comment

They both want to flood the UK with foreigners but for different reasons. Business wants to flood the UK with foreigners to depress wages.
              What are UK citizenship laws, how soon before these upstanding hardworking foreigners can become legal citizens and pledge allegiance to the Union Jack?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                What are UK citizenship laws, how soon before these upstanding hardworking foreigners can become legal citizens and pledge allegiance to the Union Jack?
                As far as I can tell they give citizenship to anyone non-white who can get there no matter how stupid and or criminal they are.

Comment

As far as I can tell they give citizenship to anyone non-white who can get there no matter how stupid and or criminal they are.
                  I believe every culture and race brings a little something to the table, this might be a reason why everyone is getting a citizenship in the U.K. because despite Britains ****ty weather and unbearable stench, as well their horrid English accents, they are one of the pioneers of multiculturalism. And multiculturalism will bring mankind together in harmony to create a peaceful world where we don't judge people in a nation by the color of the skin but by how diverse they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    Isnt it funny how all the right wing capitalists end up siding with increased govt. regulation and import taxes

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      Isnt it funny how all the right wing capitalists end up siding with increased govt. regulation and import taxes
                      Don't pay attention to these alt right wingers, because while we have the strength of a hundred women, they only have the strength of a few men. Us > Them.

Comment

Working...
                      X