Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Pacquiao Retired To Snatch Press From Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
    To quote Paulie "you dont have growth spurts at the age of 29" which is very true, after seeing MLB players and other atheletes do what they started to do outta nowhere, and seeing pac, go up in weight and gain power, gain conditioning, He was definitely on something, Barry Bonds never got caught either, so there goes your theory. He is inside of boxing so he know alot more than YOU! And whenever he took PED tests he had NO, not one, ko. Barry Bonds and Roger Clemmons were innocent, by your tests, right?
    I challenge you to find weigh in pics of Floyd and Pac @ 29 and their last fights and own up to who had a bigger "growth spurt"

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I would have paid 65$ to see that ass beating
      Yeah, me too

Comment

i.e. Kill the messenger
        Lame to convict someone of "cheating" with no evidence and just 100% speculation. For that same reason MLB players have been kept out of the HOF.
        Pac may very well have used PEDs, but anyone who says they know he did is Full of it.

By the way, Malignaggi loses all credibility when discussing Pac. For some reason, Paulie criticizes EVERYTHING Pac does and is on Floyd's D*Ck. Has been for a while.

Specifically with regard to the above story. Pac actually came out and said he wasn't promoting his Bradley fight as a retirement fight bc he was unsure if he was definitely retiring. And Floyd did the same exact thing - retired after the the Baldomir fight only to return app. 6 mo later v. de la Hoya
        Last edited by rasdun; 09-08-2016, 12:45 PM.

Comment

i.e. Kill the messenger
          and you're also wrong about another thing - there was a lot of evidence that Bonds used PEDs. Ever hear of the book "Game of Shadows"?

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
            Pac musta fu ked Paulies girl or, something. Ffs
            Or his mom. He doesnt even talk this much **** about broner

Comment

paulie going off the deep end.

floyds been retired for a year now. what press was pac going to steal?

makes no sense.

Comment

This gay has a big mouth when he was a S.H.I.T as fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by rasdun View Post
                  and you're also wrong about another thing - there was a lot of evidence that Bonds used PEDs. Ever hear of the book "Game of Shadows"?
                  If you read all of my posts from the beginning, I said this is what Paulie has been saying, and that what he believes, he has more credibility inside of boxing than anyone of you on this site...You guys believe salt water cures "severely torn rotator cuffs for christ sake, while your hero has been caught in lie after lie, he's used religion for personal gain, he's lied and gambled for personal gain, he tried to lie about being afraid of needles then goes on record asking for an injection right before a fight, just ask his wife if he's dishonest...he turned down a drug test to avoid fighting Mayweather "in his prime" didnt he

Comment

I think we know who the jealous one is in this scenario. Hair extensions is still angry that Pacqiao doesn't approve of her lifestyle choices.

Comment

Remember him having a haircut between rounds?
                      Unforgettable.

Comment

Working...
                      X