No announcement yet.

Peter Fury deserves massive respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Fury deserves massive respect

He's transformed Fury into the undisputed HW champion, what a trainer.

Totally underrated trainer, deserves trainer of the year also.
    Szef D-MiZe I think we have some bets to sort out...
    yoz didn't we bet too?

Comment

His corner instructions were right on point! He directed and kept Tyson focused.
      He was very calm and it seemed that they were well prepared to carry out their game plan. He lost focus a few times but got back on line quickly.
      Good corner I was impressed with Tyson too, he was not breathing hard at all and Wlad looked confused and tired a totally blank look every rest.

Easy win actually.
      Ray

Comment

His corner work was a beautiful thing to behold tonight. He got it spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Totally underrated trainer, deserves trainer of the year also.
          Szef D-MiZe I think we have some bets to sort out...
          yoz didn't we bet too?
          I forgot all about yoz lololol

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            His corner instructions were right on point! He directed and kept Tyson focused.
            He was very calm and it seemed that they were well prepared to carry out their game plan. He lost focus a few times but got back on line quickly.
            Good corner I was impressed with Tyson too, he was not breathing hard at all and Wlad looked confused and tired a totally blank look every rest.

Easy win actually.
            Ray
            Yep, said it for ages, Fury's engine is insane, he could've gone another 12 rounds.

Comment

He's done a great job.

Actually i think Fury's team have been great all this week too. Refused to sit and accept Wlad's teams games such as the ring canvas, the gloves, Wlad wrapping his hands with nobody present etc...

A lot of fighters and their teams turn up and do exactly as they're told, shut up, get paid and try to survive but Fury's lot stuck to their guns when any issue was raised. These travellers/gypsies are cut from a different cloth, i've been telling people on here that are unaware of his background. I'm not saying they're better or worse or anything, it's just a different culture and mentality. There would have been no ounce of fear from Fury going into that fight, they would not be rattled by anything Klitschko could throw at them. It's just the way they are.

They live outside of normal society. They consider people like us "outsiders". They're not even educated within the normal education systems or anything. Not so much the young ones like Tyson Fury but the older ones, but obviously he still has that influence in his life. Nobody will ever rattle them, it's a them against the world mentality.
              Last edited by deathofaclown; 11-28-2015, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post

Easy win actually.
                Ray
                Tyson Fury has the best tank in heavyweight boxing.

Comment

great corner work..

Comment

Freddie Roach much better

Comment

Working...
                    X