No announcement yet.

Margarito v. Canelo - December 2016??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
    Prime Margarito has got to be one of the most overrated fighters of all time. His prime was at 147, he would get pushed around at 154 against Canelo. Best way to beat a pressure fighter is to push him back, watch Margarito/Mosley and tell me how that fight would be a cakewalk He was pushed around by a guy in his late 30's .
    he also has the most illogical fan base. to them, the teewanna tomatoe had the skills to beat every ass that ever put on gloves.

lets check off his abilities~
    1 - getting hit with every punch in the book. you cant miss him if you tried.
    2 - highly inaccurate. throws 10 just to maybe land 2. and when they land, guy is saying ''damn, how did i not see that coming ?!?!?''
    3 - slow as fnck. stomp left foot, drag right foot. where you go he will follow.
    4 - no REAL power. with this sloth, its all about wearing a guy down. unless your name is kermit.
    5 - has a solid chin. no denying this. the ability to eat punches isnt the complement his fans think it is.

in reality, his resume is ****, his technique is primitive and he doesnt have more than 1 solid high class win.

Comment

Prime Margarito has got to be one of the most overrated fighters of all time. His prime was at 147, he would get pushed around at 154 against Canelo. Best way to beat a pressure fighter is to push him back, watch Margarito/Mosley and tell me how that fight would be a cakewalk He was pushed around by a guy in his late 30's .

^^^ I hear that a lot from Mayweather fans.

Man I wish these guys were in the same era. I'd bet big on Margs and make out like a bandit.

Prime Margs stops a winded Canelo late.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Margarito already came out and said he needs a couple more fights before fighting any big names. He said this after the Alvarez fight.

Besides, the Mexican fans want Canelo to fight Golovkin ASAP.

holy crap. a fighter is calling out another fighter ?!?!?!? that never happens. cheato IS a true legend !!!!!
        Last edited by Elroy The Great; 08-21-2016, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          he also has the most illogical fan base. to them, the teewanna tomatoe had the skills to beat every ass that ever put on gloves.

lets check off his abilities~
          1 - getting hit with every punch in the book. you cant miss him if you tried.
          2 - highly inaccurate. throws 10 just to maybe land 2. and when they land, guy is saying ''damn, how did i not see that coming ?!?!?''
          3 - slow as fnck. stomp left foot, drag right foot. where you go he will follow.
          4 - no REAL power. with this sloth, its all about wearing a guy down. unless your name is kermit.
          5 - has a solid chin. no denying this. the ability to eat punches isnt the complement his fans think it is.

in reality, his resume is ****, his technique is primitive and he doesnt have more than 1 solid high class win.

Exactly, don't get me wrong he was fun to watch. Entertaining limited fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            ^^^ I hear that a lot from Mayweather fans.

Man I wish these guys were in the same era. I'd bet big on Margs and make out like a bandit.

Prime Margs stops a winded Canelo late.
            I'm not a Mayweather fan, I actually enjoyed watching him and always rooted for him as a fighter. Very entertaining fighter and easy to like, which is why people believe he was so great. Truth is he was very limited and would get anhilated againsy Canelo. Alvarez feeds off pressure fighters, keep in mind Margarito the ATG couldn't win a single round against an old Mosley at 147

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
              his notable wins above ww ?
              ramon alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
                ramon alvarez

(smashes self on forehead)
                RA, the legend incarnate. my bad

Comment

Exactly, don't get me wrong he was fun to watch. Entertaining limited fighter.
                  an amalgam of jorge paez (ironic he fought his son), mayorga and angulo. only they all had better resumes.

Comment

Working...
                  X