Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOok this kid....he deserves to have been shot and killed...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally don't think he "deserved" it but...

When you are behind a gun or a steering wheel you are dangerous and can be a threat. People should realize this. The kid panicked, if he used his brain things likely would have been different.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
      Fak dat......any madafaka who gets himself in that situation should know better.......
      he was a kid buying some weed. you on the other hand are extremely institutionalized and know how to placate big bro and his minions, not everyone has your point of reference. this kid didn't do the right thing coupled with a trigger happy cop who gets a pass from sheep like you because the boy got spooked, didn't act accordingly so a murder is acceptable is what is so bothersome.

he didn't do the right thing, shoot him. gtfoh. some people just don't act accordingly, no one should be murdered though.

or are you trolling? if not - bro - you need help.
      Last edited by baya; 10-29-2015, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Terrible story by the cop that the video contradicts. I've heard that stupid idea put forward before and I still don't understand how shooting a driver will stop you from getting run over when you're supposedly right in front of the car. Cops will never be held accountable, so it's best to just avoid them at all costs in any situation.

Comment

He did not deserve that.

Comment

Fak dat......any madafaka who gets himself in that situation should know better.......
            Im not aware of what the situation was. Looks like the cop just pulled up jumped out and capped him.

I know one time I knocked on my buddy's door in the middle of a raid unknowingly. The cop opened a door with a gun to my face and told me to get down. I ran first. Then realized it was the cops and got down. By their rational they could have domed me...

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              he was a kid buying some weed. you on the other hand are extremely institutionalized and know how to placate big bro and his minions, not everyone has your point of reference. this kid didn't do the right thing coupled with a trigger happy cop who gets a pass from sheep like you because the boy got spooked, didn't act accordingly so a murder is acceptable is what is so bothersome.

he didn't do the right thing, shoot him. gtfoh. some people just don't act accordingly, no one should be murdered though.

or are you trolling? if not - bro - you need help.

Comment

If a cop tells you to stop....do you stop or do you run?
                Of course the correct answer is to stop. That doesn't mean it's ok to execute a 19 year old kid because he made a stupid decision (probably because he's a 19 year old kid whose brain isn't even fully developed yet). Police should be, and I'm sure are, trained to handle these types of situations better. It was a dumb move by the kid, but an even worse dumb decision by the cop because that person is now dead and can never come back from that. He can never grow up and realize what a dumb kid he was, like so many of us are.
                Last edited by ИATAS; 10-29-2015, 04:38 PM.

Comment

I don't see what he did to warrant an execution.

If being young and dumb is a crime, then everyone here is guilty.

Is a young man's life really worth a misdemeanor arrest?

Comment

good my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      Im not aware of what the situation was. Looks like the cop just pulled up jumped out and capped him.

I know one time I knocked on my buddy's door in the middle of a raid unknowingly. The cop opened a door with a gun to my face and told me to get down. I ran first. Then realized it was the cops and got down. By their rational they could have domed me...
                      you're lucky to be alive. christ, man.

Comment

Working...
                      X