Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Discuss How Floyd Sr Wasnt A Trainer On May 2nd, He Was A Pissed Off Father

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Discuss How Floyd Sr Wasnt A Trainer On May 2nd, He Was A Pissed Off Father

Not to say that it was necessarily a bad thing, everybody has different relationships and different things that work within that relationship...Floyd Sr. talking to Floyd like a father, not a trainer may be what helped get him stronger from 6-12 because Floyd Sr was talking to Floyd the way my father(who was my hs basketball coach) talked to me when I was clearly not performing at my full capabilities. When Floyd Sr. threw that combo in the corner, it's almost as if he wish he was hitting Jr. with that combo.......

"I dont know whats wrong with you man" lmao that was hilarious

He could have knocked Manny out, but Floyd literally takes no risk. He knew he had a one handed fighter in front of him and didn't go for the KO. I don't really care, I get where pops is coming from though. A KO would have killed talk of a rematch... Hell, I thought this fought ended all talk of a May/Pac rematch obviously not.

Comment

He was both. The entire arena was pro Paquiao, he thought the judges would be influenced and knew Floyd could kick it up a gear or 2. Mayweather knew he was winning easily and had more faith in the judges.

Comment

I dont understand Sr sometimes because that was a FAR better performance than the Maidana rematch, which Sr was content with, Mayweather was always in control.

Comment

As compared to Roger where he usually just says "you gotta get that m*ther****er" five times while giving him some water.

Comment

Sr knows mayweather only fights as hard as he has too

Comment

I think the plan for the Mayweather camp was to originally knock out Pac.

Mayweather Jr changed the gameplan after he kept winning round after round so easily.

Comment

Working...
              X