Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grant Gloves Owner: Hopkins, GGG, Kovalev all wear horse hair Grant Gloves.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Gloves Owner: Hopkins, GGG, Kovalev all wear horse hair Grant Gloves.

I think its funny that the Owner of Grant gloves who makes two Models one for people who have hand problems called the orthpedics model and then the punchers model that is horse hair gloves which most all boxers wear who are wearing grants.

Here he talks about it and list just a few fighters who wear horse hair gloves, So I guess Hopkins been cheating with the horse hair gloves too huh?

Here the video he speaking about it.

So Grant makes horse hair gloves too? I think that's Floyd's main problem tho, the horse hair, not the brand.

Comment

What about my health doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          So Grant makes horse hair gloves too? I think that's Floyd's main problem tho, the horse hair, not the brand.
          Yeah that his main issue cause what else he gonna base his argument on it cant be this company is known for cheat i.e. everlast, reyes cause that dont hold water cause then it can backfire on his own perferred brand. He just talked so much BS on this matter he in a deep hole only liars find themselves in.

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          LOL, did you see the press conference? Maidana told mayweather if you dont let me wear my gloves I will wear these gloves (some huge ass circus tyep gloves) so that way you can come out very healthy and safe.

Comment

Somewhere, Mr Ed is finding all this horsehair talk amusing

Comment

I still wrap my head around it man. You're in the hurt game and you're whining about horse hair.

I was about 7 ****ing years old fighting older kids with horse hair gloves. Lol

Comment

I said it in another thread Chino should come with Grant's horse hair gloves wich are made in Mexico too. Floyd can't say anything about Grant.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
                  I said it in another thread Chino should come with Grant's horse hair gloves wich are made in Mexico too. Floyd can't say anything about Grant.
                  He should but he wont because Team garcia and Chino himself is sponsored by everlast.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    He should but he wont because Team garcia and Chino himself is sponsored by everlast.
                    Garcia said that he would have been fine with Marcos wearing Reyes.

Look. If Mayweather doesn't want to have horse hair gloves be used in the fight, he is the A-Side, he is the cash cow, and he already beat Maidana. He is allowed to change his stance any time they want.

Comment

Working...
                    X