Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kazuto Ioka vs Albert Rossel most likely next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kazuto Ioka vs Albert Rossel most likely next!

So a convo on Twitter regarding Ioka vs Roman Gonzalez, seems like Ioka's father and uncle don't believe Ioka can beat Gonzalez so they already started to negotiate a fight between Ioka and Rossel. Rossel is the WBA interim champ so it makes sense. Roman Gonzalez will most likely move up and try to become a 3 division champion. If true, this is a bummer.

Wow... lame ****. I don't blame them tho. And why isn't Gonzalez targetting Viloria then?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Wow... lame ****. I don't blame them tho. And why isn't Gonzalez targetting Viloria then?

I think he is. That's why he's moving up in weight if the Ioka fight doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by truestory1987
        Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

I think he is. That's why he's moving up in weight if the Ioka fight doesn't happen.
        Oh I didn't read that right lol. Has Viloria expressed his feelings to fight Gonzalez tho?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          Oh I didn't read that right lol. Has Viloria expressed his feelings to fight Gonzalez tho?

Not that I know of. Bob Arum has though so that's a good thing I guess lol

Comment

Originally posted by truestory1987
            Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Not that I know of. Bob Arum has though so that's a good thing I guess lol
            Let's get this **** on man. Kinda bummed this fight isnt happening (hopefully it still does). If not hopefully Viloria - Gonzalez happens to make up for it.

Comment

What a surpise..NOT!! So far boxing this year has sucked with all of the cancellations...smh. Anyway, hopefully that means Roman moves up to fight viloria. It is time for Roman to shine!

Comment

I'll be disappointed if Roman doesn't fight Viloria later this year

Comment

Working...
                X