Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Mansour vs Tomasz Adamek...Is this a good fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    In New Jersey...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Touche'...

As to to the thread question, I think it's a moot point since Adamek is likely facing Pulev in his next fight.

Mansour needs to step up his competition and get some fights under his belt. He hasn't fought anyone of mention so he has no business calling out guys like Adamek who have earned their top ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Touche'...

As to to the thread question, I think it's a moot point since Adamek is likely facing Pulev in his next fight.

Mansour needs to step up his competition and get some fights under his belt. He hasn't fought anyone of mention so he has no business calling out guys like Adamek who have earned their top ranking.
      Amir Mansour has the right to call out anyone he wants. He believes in himself and wants everybody to know he is serious. I like his attitude. I wish the man in your avatar had the balls to do the same thing but we all know he prefers fighting C and D class oppnents and wouldn't even think about fighting someone like Adamek.

Wilder wouldn't even fight Mansour cause we all know team Wilder knows that Mansour would knock out Wilder inside 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        Amir Mansour has the right to call out anyone he wants. He believes in himself and wants everybody to know he is serious. I like his attitude. I wish the man in your avatar had the balls to do the same thing but we all know he prefers fighting C and D class oppnents and wouldn't even think about fighting someone like Adamek.

Wilder wouldn't even fight Mansour cause we all know team Wilder knows that Mansour would knock out Wilder inside 5 rounds.
        i wish that girl in your sig would attend my next pool party

Comment

It's foolish to call out big names as an unproven prospect. It would be like Wilder calling out Wlad. Why would Adamek risk his top ranking to fight unproven and unknown Mansour? This guy needs to start racking some wins against name opponents first.

Comment

Man I'm with you VatoMulatto. Amir is very talented and can punch like a mule, he just needs that opportunity to shine. I'm always hyping this dude up, despite his age he's still a very good fighter and i'd favor him over just about any heavyweight out there right now not named Klitschko. Actually i'd favor him over Wlad

Comment

Amir Mansour needs a win over a top 15-30 heavyweight before fighting a top ten-ranked heavyweight like Tomasz Adamek.

Magomed Abdusalamov is looking for an opponent for March. He'd be an ideal matchup for Mansour at this time.

If that fight ever happens, I'll bet on Deontay.

Comment

Working...
              X