No announcement yet.

Who Feels Sorry For Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Feels Sorry For Bradley?

I think he had tunnel vision wanting the Pac fight..... He got it got a W (I don't think he won) and a nice payday but his options seem limited..... GB has everybody around his weight who means anything..... Do you feel for him and his predicament???

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    I think he had tunnel vision wanting the Pac fight..... He got it got a W (I don't think he won) and a nice payday but his options seem limited..... GB has everybody around his weight who means anything..... Do you feel for him and his predicament???
    I don't feel sorry for him, he is demanding that he get quality fights, take a step forward in level of competition, not take easy fights. He is standing up to the "puppet master" when all his other fighters allow themselves to get recycled in fights that no one cares to see.

The fights he is wiling to accept are without a doubt fan-friendly fights against the best competition available.....he is being his own man when others are simply "yes men".

I wish him well in securing a great fight but I don't feel sorry for him, I don't think he feels sorry for himself either - he is just telling it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I don't feel sorry for him, he is demanding that he get quality fights, take a step forward in level of competition, not take easy fights. He is standing up to the "puppet master" when all his other fighters allow themselves to get recycled in fights that no one cares to see.

The fights he is wiling to accept are without a doubt fan-friendly fights against the best competition available.....he is being his own man when others are simply "yes men".

I wish him well in securing a great fight but I don't feel sorry for him, I don't think he feels sorry for himself either - he is just telling it like it is.
      Great comment...you just said it all...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

How realistic is it that he gets any of the GB guys he has mentioned though??? What/Who do you think his next step/opponent will be???

Comment

I would have if he didn't go around trashtalking like he won the fight like he did for a while even though the boxing world was roaring!

Comment

I don't feel sorry for him but him begging for a Rios fight seems kinda sad or desperate.

Comment

nobody does, fuck him
              it would be fine if he didn't act like he actually won
              accept the gift, call for a rematch, and leave it at that
              but everytime he mentions his "win" he earns more hatred

Comment

Im not a big fan but I definitely feel sorry for dude.

His claim to fame is a fight most people thought he shoulda lost. The commentators all also have some strange animosity towards dude and made the Pacman fight look like it wasn't close at all. Promoters also seem to not like him either lol dude is world champion right now and can barely get a single fight in. And now mosta the boxing world doesn't really like him either just because he stood up for himself and said what 90% of us woulda most likely said in that situation lol.

Soon as he gets another fight he should start running his mouth more and **** cause with all the people that TRULY don't like him and wanna see him get the loss they think he deserves, it would generate a lotta publicity and this guy could honestly be 100x the heel that Mayweather tries to be

Comment

why would I feel sorry for someone who got the highest payday of their career AND a gift decision?.. No, I don't feel sorry.

Comment

i don't really feel sorry for him..don't really care if he retires tomorrow or whatever he does with the rest of his boxing career. there are much better fighters out there to care about...shouldn't waste it on someone like bradley.

Comment

Working...
                    X