Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao vs. Rios or Alvarado on 4/20 is Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao vs. Rios or Alvarado on 4/20 is Possible

Should "Fighter of the Decade" Manny Pacquiao beat Juan Manuel Marquez in their fourth encounter at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on December he'll most probably fight the winner of this Saturday's war between junior welterweights Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios and Mike Alvarado.

Arum told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard in Los Angeles that a showdown between Pacquiao and the winner of the Rios-Alvarado battle "could be unbelievable."

He said the fight will be at 147 pounds and that Pacquiao who recently extended his contract with Arum to December 31,2014 told him that "he wanted to fight no later than the middle of April so he can come back (to the Philippines) for the elections" next May. [Click Here To Read More]

And so it begins.....

Comment

No, just no.

Please, don't do this.

Comment

No way in hell does Mike Alvarado or Brandon Rios, even if one of them KO's the other, deserve a Pacquiao fight. No way.

Comment

Arum is so dumb that when he's trying to make Floyd look like he's ducking this fight 110%, he's already coming out with what he thinks will be Manny's next opponent. It's no coincidence that Margarito, Mosley, and Marquez all had the verbal agreement that they would be fighting Manny next, even before Manny's current bout was over.

Comment

Oh lord..... only way this fight gets any traction is if there is a war this Saturday that'll burn in our minds till then

Comment

he better not do that **** after all that I just wrote...........lol

snake Arum never fails. I still think its a setup though. Atleast I hope

Comment

pathetic...

Comment

I knew it!!!!!!

Comment

Brandon Rios would beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X