• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good card coming up IMO

Two potential thrillers IMO coming up in a few weeks time

Roman Martinez vs Miguel Beltran Jr
    Wilfredo Vazquez Jr vs Rafael Marquez

Two juicy fights on the same card that promise to deliver.

Who you got on this?

I think both Puerto Ricans should prevail. I think Martinez is a step above Beltran Jr. Marquez in his prime beats Vazquez Jr., but he's showing signs of wear and has lost his last two fights vs upper level opponents. I think Vazquez Jr. has enough to box and punch when has to.

Comment

I bet most if not all people have yet see beltran. He will make martinez look silly in there. A new star will be born that night if he doesnt get caught bc that is all martinez has in this fight. And as far as marquez if he has anything left he will win a close fight. It all depends on what marquez has left.

Comment

I think you maybe right though Beltrans a tough tough kid. Expect a back & forth fight with Martinez coming out on top. I think he has a little too much for a game Beltran.

I think Vazquez Jr may of caught Raf at the right time tbh but I have no doubt in his prime he would of beaten Vazquez Jr.
        Rafs still got some left in the tank but he is showing signs of wear & tear.

Can see both being explosive though for as long as it lasts.

Comment

I'm picking both Mexicans on that card.

Vazquez is solid considering his lack of experience, but even a shot version of Marquez beats him.

And Martinez just aint that good.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            I think both Puerto Ricans should prevail. I think Martinez is a step above Beltran Jr. Marquez in his prime beats Vazquez Jr., but he's showing signs of wear and has lost his last two fights vs upper level opponents. I think Vazquez Jr. has enough to box and punch when has to.
            I agree with this.

Comment

guaranteed action

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I think you maybe right though Beltrans a tough tough kid. Expect a back & forth fight with Martinez coming out on top. I think he has a little too much for a game Beltran.

I think Vazquez Jr may of caught Raf at the right time tbh but I have no doubt in his prime he would of beaten Vazquez Jr.
                Rafs still got some left in the tank but he is showing signs of wear & tear.

Can see both being explosive though for as long as it lasts.
                He is more than tough he can box and bang. People should go see his fight with salgado. He was winning till a cut occured and fight was stopped. He has good speed good power and good boxing skills. Martinez has power thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  He is more than tough he can box and bang. People should go see his fight with salgado. He was winning till a cut occured and fight was stopped. He has good speed good power and good boxing skills. Martinez has power thats it.

I think Martinez has underrated boxing ability himself as he shown against Burns.
                  I just think he is going to be drawn into Martinez kinda fight.

I give him a chance but I've got to side with who I think is the more experienced, fought at the higher level.
                  I think this will be a straight up shoot out & for me Martinez wins that.

Comment

Great card

Beltran has actually impressed even in his losses. I like what i've seen from him thus far and think a Martinez match up is gonna be a test for him ability-wise.

WV2 is one of my favorites and he definitely gets my pick over a Rafa who's a shadow of his former self, i still think he has a loaded hook but i don't think it'll be enough to derail a tough WV2 who's been in his fair share of wars.

Comment

Working...
                    X