Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Tyson Fury Beat Either Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Tyson Fury Beat Either Klitschko?

Assuming Tyson Fury beats Martin Rogan this weekend, and then goes on and wins a couple more fights, will he be good enough to defeat a Klitschko?
    Yep he would beat Vitali
    0.00%
    Yep he Would beat Wlad
    0.00%
    Yep he would beat both
    12.50%
    no he would lose to both
    87.50%

By the time he'll be ready Vitali will be retired and I don't give him chances against Wlad.

David Price has better chances but also some way to go.

Comment

I used to think he did. He's got all the right physical attributes to pose them a problem at the very least but I just don't think he's strong enough mentally to go out there & do it.

Plus I don't think he's kicked on since his win over Chisora but he's still only 23 so he could do it but he needs to step up his competition big time.

Comment

I've said all along, he's got the physical attributes to make noise in the division, he needs the proper training though. Don't know who's training him now, Uncle Huey? I'd hope he wasn't stupid enough to leave Steward as he's done a lot for him already, the jab is a lot better.

Age is on his side, lets hope he's actually serious about the sport and goes with a top trainer.

Comment

Fury would get TKO'ed

Comment

i dont think he could beat Price let alone the brothers.

According to reports he's been training hard and is extremley motivated for the Rogan fight. He's looked like **** since he beat Chisora, went downhill bigtime. For Tysons sake he better on a show and win in style, but ill be cheering on Rogan, and if the Rogan that beat Skelton turns up (which i doubt tbh, he's probably done) an of form Fury will have nightmares against him. His weak jab wont be enough to stop Rogan getting on the inside and turing it into a brawl. This fight will answer some questions about his hunger at least.

Comment

Another K2 's human sacrifice

Comment

The answer is quite obvious: no.

Comment

Can't see it happening. He lacks the dedication to the sport. The K-Bros are always in unbelievable shape. Fury right now would be beaten by Price hence he ducked him. A fight with the Klitchko's in the near future would be a pay day and nothing more.

Comment

No way. I know he beat Dereck Chisora handily and looked pretty good there, but I can't believe in these out of shape HW's like Fury, Arreola, etc.

David Price will beat Tyson Fury if they ever fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X