• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99-91...that judge should be shot.

Comment

Another bow**** robbery. Unbelievable.

Comment

Ponce De León WAS ROBBED BIG TIME!!!!!! B U L L S H I T DECISION!!!!! Broner should worry more about fighting than how his hair looks!!!! Cause he got his ass kicked tonight & was blessed with a S H I T BAG decision!!!

Comment

another boring fighter.

We don't need him.

Comment

It was a good fight. It was a close fight.

But I thought Broner lost more than he won, if you get my meaning.

Comment

Decent fight thanks to Ponce De Leon

Broner could put someone to sleep with that boring ass counter-punch only style. That **** sucks

Comment

They needed the undefeated prospect to get the win against a veteran. I had de leon winning that fight but I also knew that he was gonna get jobbed. Boxing is becoming a real motherf#cker.
                And Broner is a poor man's Mayweather. Just all talk who has a KO waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen9182 View Post
                  Decent fight thanks to Ponce De Leon

Broner could put someone to sleep with that boring ass counter-punch only style. That **** sucks
                  They seem to be leaping straight of the conveyor belt.

Thanks America, lol.

I mean it makes sense to fight with that low-risk style but it's painful to watch.

Comment

I like to point out that De Leon ain't the same boxer after he lost against JuanMa. His style changed. Those first 3 rounds he was so freaking defensive and granted he threw a lot of body shots but still. Anyway, I still think he won but he got robbed as everyone said. Look at the scorecard 91-99 and that other score like 94 something which means in their (judges) eyes Brohner won more rounds that to me is ridiculous.

Comment

It was a close fight but I wouldn't call it an outright robbery. But considerin Broner is about 2 or 3 weight classes above De Leon he should of won clearly. Broner is really terrible. He thinks he's Floyd; he's not. Broners inexperience really showed here and he has alot to work on.

Comment

Working...
                      X