Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavy Weight Division's Future Rulers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im most impressed by kubrat Pulev! dude is for real!

Comment

defo not tyson fury

Comment

Helenius and Pulev look good. If Manny manages to get something out of Fury he might have a shot too.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
          I think Glazkov, Pulev, Helenius and Boytsov have potential.

Others who might do well include Chisora, Dallas, Mitchell, Platov, Rudenko, Price, Pala, Gerber, Pianeta, Perez, and Negron.

There lots of young heavyweight talent, no matter what they say. However, most of it is in Europe now.
          Ya those are the top 4 imo. Magomed Abdusalamov is a guy you left out that has potential although he's from polished. You can't teach how to be a southpaw HW with brutal power.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
            I think Glazkov, Pulev, Helenius and Boytsov have potential.

Others who might do well include Chisora, Dallas, Mitchell, Platov, Rudenko, Price, Pala, Gerber, Pianeta, Perez, and Negron.

There lots of young heavyweight talent, no matter what they say. However, most of it is in Europe now.
            true dat true dat

I still have to think we gonna produce some kat in the mix ........we just have to......damn it!!!!!!!

Comment

I still have to think we gonna produce some kat in the mix ........we just have to......damn it!!!!!!!
              monk foreman

Comment

Kubrat Pulev !

Comment

Kubrat Pulev for me. He just exudes confidence every time he fights and has the sort of combination of size, skill, and power to beat any fighter once the Klits are out of the picture. After him I've got Boytsov, but it's a qualified pick since we still don't know how Boytsov performs against a world class fighter. He could show mental or stylistic deficiencies that are hitherto unknown about.

I'm still not totally sold on Helenius. His jab looked poor against Levin and he showed a couple of defensive deficiences that night. I think his lack of speed, and a rather stiff-backed box-by-numbers style will undo him at some point. But his power will always stand him in good stead.

Chambers could still make a decent career out of it if he sticks around at HW. He's had an awful lot of experience against top level opponents for his age and is IMO the most skillful of the young heavyweights.

Price has the goods to be a decent fighter, provided he's trained well and matched up right. Chin might hold him back though.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                    Kubrat Pulev for me. He just exudes confidence every time he fights and has the sort of combination of size, skill, and power to beat any fighter once the Klits are out of the picture. After him I've got Boytsov, but it's a qualified pick since we still don't know how Boytsov performs against a world class fighter. He could show mental or stylistic deficiencies that are hitherto unknown about.

I'm still not totally sold on Helenius. His jab looked poor against Levin and he showed a couple of defensive deficiences that night. I think his lack of speed, and a rather stiff-backed box-by-numbers style will undo him at some point. But his power will always stand him in good stead.

Chambers could still make a decent career out of it if he sticks around at HW. He's had an awful lot of experience against top level opponents for his age and is IMO the most skillful of the young heavyweights.

Price has the goods to be a decent fighter, provided he's trained well and matched up right. Chin might hold him back though.
                    I still think AFTER the klits bounce Arreola and Adamek have a chance to be on top......

Comment

Tyson Fury is still VERY young and he can be around for the next 15 years. Unlike others he has the heavyweight frame to be the natural heir to Lennox and the Klitschkos.

If he gets Steward in his corner its a wrap.

Comment

Working...
                      X