Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I rewatched the fight and I have a completly different score..Kotelnik won..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
    Harold Lederman disgraced himself last night, and Max Kellerman did as well, but to a lesser degree.

Bob Papa was fair.
    Lederman proved to me again that he is a moron and has no business scoring fights.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      I originally had it 9-3 Alexander. First it was 10-2 but I didnt feel right giving one of those rounds I forget which one to Devon So I had it 9-3 last night.

I scored it tonight with the sound off.

I had it 7-5 Kotelnik. Twice.

He won the fight. That **** reminding me of how Winky used to get robbed. Punches dont land on the guy.

7-5 Kotelnik.
      I had it the same, what rounds did you score if you have your card?

I had 1,2,3,4, & 11 for Alexander, 5-10, & 12 for Kotelink

Comment

I had it 7-5 Kotelnik with HBO commentatry like most people last night.

You really should tune out the commentaries during the fight.

I remmeebr at like the 5th round i was saying to myself, oo boy Devon is running outta steam, but i bet hes gonna win it anyways outside of being KOed, which i didnt think he would be.

Comment

How the hell do you have that big of a difference in score? Were you influenced by Lederman's card at all?

Because that was one of the few times I've wanted to jump through the TV and strangle Harold for his scoring of the fight.

In fact it was so bad that Papa and Kellerman nearly bit their tounges off holding off on criticizing him. I'm glad they spoke up a little at least...

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            I had it 7-5 Kotelnik with HBO commentatry like most people last night.

You really should tune out the commentaries during the fight.

I remmeebr at like the 5th round i was saying to myself, oo boy Devon is running outta steam, but i bet hes gonna win it anyways outside of being KOed, which i didnt think he would be.
            I can't remember whether it was the 6th or 7th, I saw Kotelnik landing clean punches and Devon landing arm punches on the gloves and thinking to myself, Kotelnik is going to win this fight on my card and a lot of other people's cards but he won't win this fight.

Of course Lederman gave Alexander that round...

I give Alexander credit for at least keeping his workrate up a bit and gutting out close rounds but he did not wint hat fight. It was a draw at best.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              How the hell do you have that big of a difference in score? Were you influenced by Lederman's card at all?

Because that was one of the few times I've wanted to jump through the TV and strangle Harold for his scoring of the fight.

In fact it was so bad that Papa and Kellerman nearly bit their tounges off holding off on criticizing him. I'm glad they spoke up a little at least...
              Agreed im like are you EVEN F**** watching the fight?

Comment

What happened last night was really sad. A guy trains for months and is up against the odds to win, yet he pulls of a brilliant performance and is robbed. HBO was pathetic last night. Kellerman should have called out Lederman on his bs. HBO tried their best to save face of their fighter (Alexander).

I wasn't listening to any of the nonsense they were saying. I am not stupid and blind. I could see that Alexander was hitting gloves all night and Kotelnik was whooping him. Ignore the commentary when it is full of ****. We are supposed to be boxing fans that want to see the most deserving person win, not people who are following an agenda.

I just feel really sad for Kotelnik. Here he would have been with 2 titles and more money coming his way, but now who knows if he will get any chances smh

Comment

kotelnik won by two rounds he was robbed, this guy is top five in the lww division. He gave Khan a good fight too but khan won that one. Its clear Devon's jab is not accurate and defence is not great and Khan and Bradley would breeze through him. The main fight in the division is clearly Bradley Vs Khan. If Devon went to fight Kotelnik without his dodgy don king laced judges he ain't aint keeping no belt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      I had it the same, what rounds did you score if you have your card?

I had 1,2,3,4, & 11 for Alexander, 5-10, & 12 for Kotelink
                      i'm rewatching the 11th, and it looks like kotelnik won that round. he snaps devon's head back several times this round, including a big left hook at the 0:57 mark that turns devon's head.

devon's two best punches this round were a straight left at 2:03 and I guess a glancing short left at 2:42. other than that, devon hit air, arms, and gloves this round.

other than that my card is the same as yours. whoa wait a minute that means dev only won 4 rounds? that's hard to believe...i gotta watch again to make sure, just doesn't sound right.

Comment

Working...
                      X