• Show
Clear All

• Paul has bad knees

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      i don't like that.

i don't like that at all.

they can keep chris paul.

i rather the lakers roll with gasol and odom.

they can have bynum if they want.
      I dont like that LO has to go but seriously, CP is not just another good pg. He's elite. That's what we've been missing.

If we can still pull the bynum trade, we'll be alright. If we don't, we'll still be legit with Bynum.

Don't worry, Hook, we got this!

Comment

lakers are already good.

they've been good.
        exactly. its in the nba's best interest for the big market teams to do well. That's why the lakers and celtics have 15 plus nba championships and that's why nobody cared that the nba was locked out. I thought part of the lockout was that trying to help small market teams can become competitive but so far its still pretty much the same thing. They might as well just contract the rest of the teams and have just la, miami, boston, new york, and chicago. This lockout never really solved anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          And also I thought CP3 only wanted to go somewhere that was going to sign Chandler

Why would he want to go where Chandler goes? First time i'm hearing this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
            Lakers are dumb to trade gasol.

Gasol and Dwight would be perfect
            for once i agree with you , bulldog.

even paul + gasol is perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
              exactly. its in the nba's best interest for the big market teams to do well. That's why the lakers and celtics have 15 plus nba championships and that's why nobody cared that the nba was locked out. I thought part of the lockout was that trying to help small market teams can become competitive but so far its still pretty much the same thing. They might as well just contract the rest of the teams and have just la, miami, boston, new york, and chicago. This lockout never really solved anything.
              celtics got all those championships because they locked everyone up to slave contracts.

lakers are different.

players want to go to l.a.

Comment

• **** fellas.......I think we just fuked up.........Im hearing Gasol AAAAAAAAAAAAAND Odom for CP3!!!!!!!!!! is all but a done deal!!!!!!!

how the hell we gonna get Superman now????? For Bynum straight up?????

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  I dont like that LO has to go but seriously, CP is not just another good pg. He's elite. That's what we've been missing.

If we can still pull the bynum trade, we'll be alright. If we don't, we'll still be legit with Bynum.

Don't worry, Hook, we got this!
                  we lose gasol and odom.

we don't win **** this year.

simple as that.

unless we get howard and that's not for certain.

and all i care about is winning a title this year.

let the knicks , clippers and all the other crap teams worry about THE FUTURE.

with gasol and odom , we can win this year.

without them , we won't. don't matter how elite chris paul's hobbled ass is.

2 good big men for an "ELITE" point guard with bad knees that is degenerative.

might as well give up bynum and kobe for roy too.

lakers can stock up on young pg's who'll be out of the league in a few years because of knee problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                    Paul has bad knees
                    "degenerative" bad knees.

Comment

lakers should only give up gasol IF howard is there to replace him.

doesn't make sense giving up 2 bigs for a hobbled ass point guard.

hobbled ass center for hobbled ass point guard. bynum for paul. yes.

gasol and odom?

fuck jim buss.

mak , let's bust a drive by on that fool's house.

you're driving.

your car.

salaries dont match up...i think Ariza is coming home...him or Okafor

Comment

Working...
                      X