Collapse
No announcement yet.

could khan beat earl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan would get sparked, his fast combos wont dent earl...

Comment

to be honest, i don't know how much earl has got left. if khan fought a more intelligent fight and kept his chin out of the way he could still beat most of the domestic opposition out there.

the one lw out there who khan won't risk fighting for a few years is thaxton. i can see earl still being on the radar, but probably not until khan has defended 2 or 3 times, so not for a year.

Comment

Khan will wait until Taxton looses the belt or vacates it for a world title shot that even now he would prob still get warren will get Wank opponent for Khan and hay presto Khan British chump sorry champ, and like Ryan crappy Rodes Get piss easy fights until he gets the Belt out right, Boxing sliding right down the ****a.

I Terry Marsh

Comment

This fight could be a right war if it happened. Earl could leave his self open and take some crack shots from kahn and his speed would have him up on the cards. But kahn could lose his temperament trying to go for the knock out win and show off for the crowd and take a heavy KO from Earl.

From watching his last fight and the 'real amir kahn story' its changed my mind about his chin and that he's progressing a little to fast in his career at the momment.

Comment

This would be a great fight...If Khan's defense improves and he learns to throw more variety of punches and not in staright lines like he does...then he's got Earl's number for this fight.
            At this stage of his careeer.. i shuddder to think what Katsidis would do to him...OMG that would be a massacre!

Comment

Khan doesnt really have a defence other than staying half a step out of range. I haven`t seen him parry many punches or stay in the pocket and look comfortable. If he is going to have a style which is based on staying outside and staying that half a pace away from his opponent when withdrawing he needs to stop rushing in.

Limond looked out of his depth when Khan stayed back and didn`t try and force the fight. As soon as he tried to rush in and throw too many shots he got caught.

The point is that he never needs to do this, all he needs to do is break his opponent up off the jab and back hand from distance, then in the mid rounds he can start increasing the volume and power of punches.

I think he learned that he is not going to just walk through people, boxing is not that easy.

He could beat Thaxton, Earle and Kat easily if he just calmed down and boxed sensibly. he is a far better all round boxer than those mentioned. But he gets dragged into a dog fight by Limond which he shouldn`t need to rise to.

Comment

khan has got the hand speed but i have mixed feelings about him. he was wide open for the counter during the hole fight and his defense was bad these are things that can be worked on and probably will be fixed maybe he needs a new trainer to do this, but his chin is worrying getting kd when your young is not the end of the world but we have to admit that limond is a very light puncher and kahn was hurt bad, some like katsidis would KO him at moment.

Comment

With Wank Warren pulling the strings in British boxing and the WBO for Khan anything is possible

I TERRY MARSH

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
                    With Wank Warren pulling the strings in British boxing and the WBO for Khan anything is possible

I TERRY MARSH
                    nah...don't be suprised to see khan move up to lww so he can fight Rees for the WBA title to fulfill his World champ by 21 aspirations. thats some ****in dodgy dealin by Frank.

Comment

Working...
                    X