No announcement yet.

What is Your Race/Ethnic Background?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    You are right, Mexicans, Cubans, Dominicans, El Salvador, Guatemala, Panama, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica are all part of North America. Although, at least by saying Central America, he did give an option to all of those countries except Mexico, since CA is a part of NA, and that's where those countries are considered to be located. But he left out NA completely, so Mexico is hung out to dry, because it's not a Central American country. If he said NA and left out CA, it wouldn't have been an issue for any country.

Yeah I think that's Americans in general. I've also seen black people lump every latino up as South American.
    C'mon stop being sensitive. I lumped every single white person with Western, Southern, Eastern, and Northern Europe as well as Americas and Australia. If you are Mexican click the Latino marker.

Comment

I picked the option that corresponds with my race

Too bad you didn't make the poll public I guess

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        I picked the option that corresponds with my race

Too bad you didn't make the poll public I guess
        If its public, then people are too afraid of letting anyone know their ethnicity. They're scared to death to reveal anything about themselves, at least this way you can get a broad range of the folks who inhabit this forum.

Comment

PuertoRicanCottoishTitoishBigPunish

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            If its public, then people are too afraid of letting anyone know their ethnicity. They're scared to death to reveal anything about themselves, at least this way you can get a broad range of the folks who inhabit this forum.
            I know I was just teasing. I wouldn't have voted if the poll were public.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              PuertoRicanCottoishTitoishBigPunishAnalizer
              Fixed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I know I was just teasing. I wouldn't have voted if the poll were public.
                What's the difference? No one can track you down if they know your ethnicity? I've spilled my guts about my background...you're all imaginary people anyway so what do I care.

Comment

C'mon stop being sensitive. I lumped every single white person with Western, Southern, Eastern, and Northern Europe as well as Americas and Australia. If you are Mexican click the Latino marker.
                  I'm not Mexican, I already voted. I don't have to be Mexican to point out the ignorance of the poll choices.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I'm not Mexican, I already voted. I don't have to be Mexican to point out the ignorance of the poll choices.
                    What ignorance? Since I didn't put North American in parentheses for Latino all of sudden it invalidates people clicking Latino and automatically offends you? Is your inferiority complex that big that you automatically get upset that you are not included in the same category as USA and Canada?

Comment

What ignorance? Since I didn't put North American in parentheses for Latino all of sudden it invalidates people clicking Latino and automatically offends you? Is your inferiority complex that big that you automatically get upset that you are not included in the same category as USA and Canada?
                      Damn you're stupid.

I'm from Central America, I consider where i'm from being Central America. Mexicans don't consider themselves being from Central or South, they are from North America. Get it stupid?

And you didn't even give Canadians a choice since you omited North America. Canadians are not considered "American".

What inferiority complex are you talking about? You made a stupid poll, I pointed out what's stupid about it. Where I consider myself being from is in the poll.

Comment

Working...
                      X