Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. comments on Pacquiao loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And still Pacquiao's fans find fault in Floyd's words, smh.

Comment

He's saying it in a condescending and arrogant way but that's to be expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Without that sentence, i would doubt this was actually genuine. FRankly, I'm surprised floyd didn't hit much harder considering Manny said he was scared of him a coupl weeks ago. Seems like he's genuinely sorry for Manny but had to poke him alil.

agree. he's gotta take a stab just cause its floyd, but still. coulda been much worse, surprised it wasnt...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          And still Pacquiao's fans find fault in Floyd's words, smh.
          can't you read?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            I thought it was a good interview. Floyd did take a jab at Pacquiao a little bit but he was spot on. Floyds been around the sport long enough to know what was going on. Im sure hes disappointed somebody else got to knock Pacquiao out before him. He knows Arum was never going to let Pacquiao get in the ring with him.
            But Floyd was the one scared. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              But it was a good thing that he was able to come into the sport, you know, piggyback off my name, and get a bunch of endorsement deals and make a good living. That's a great thing."

the guy ruined a nice gesture with one sentence.
              Thats mayweather for ya... Pacquiao, Marquez, Cotto.. etc.. have lost fights in boxing... makes them better for taking every challenge... on the other hand we got mayweather taking a year lay off & then coming back for a risk free fight... bet he is not going to fight canelo... too risky for mayweather's 0.

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
                can't you read?
                Nah, I can't read.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
                  Floyd kept it real Pacquiao did piggyback off his name Pac made a career out of beating guys Floyd already beat the whole hype about Pacquiao was that he is the guy that could beat Mayweather
                  100%

Comment

Let the butthurtness flow through you.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      But it was a good thing that he was able to come into the sport, you know, piggyback off my name, and get a bunch of endorsement deals and make a good living. That's a great thing."

the guy ruined a nice gesture with one sentence.
                      The truth hurts sometimes. This is nothing but the truth. Boxing had a villain in Mayweather so it produced an hero in Pacquiao. Gave him awards, favorable fights, new weight classes, costume belts... That wasn't right but Manny deserves to bounce back, his fans don't.

Comment

Working...
                      X