No announcement yet.

All that Trash between Haye and the Klitschkos was a set up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All that Trash between Haye and the Klitschkos was a set up

I'm sure of it, it REEKS of a set up job, all the ducking and diving, shucking and jiving. You only have to look at the way they interact with each other, half the time I think one of them is going to burst out laughing. There's no genuine dislike there, they are having us on!

Haye vs Vitali will happen, they more likely shook hands over lunch, just going to draw it out a while to ensure maximum $$$$ for all.

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
    I'm sure of it, it REEKS of a set up job, all the ducking and diving, shucking and jiving. You only have to look at the way they interact with each other, half the time I think one of them is going to burst out laughing. There's no genuine dislike there, they are having us on!

Haye vs Vitali will happen, they more likely shook hands over lunch, just going to draw it out a while to ensure maximum $$$$ for all.
    They used to hate eachother, but after spending so much time on that tourbuss on the pressers, they've grown to understand eachother more, and now they see their match up as purely business, opposed to personal how it used to be. The hate for Boente is authentic tho.

Comment

Working...
    X