Comments Thread For: Canelo's Sept. 15 Options: Lara, Trout and Bundrage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either trout or Lara beat ginger.

Comment

Three of the 5 names that have been mentioned are all top 10 JMW's. That's what matters to me, that Canelo faces a top 10 fighter. Obviously Lara is the best fighter of the 5 that have been mentioned, followed by Williams. After that, i'd say Kirkland, then Trout, and lastly Bundrage. Delvin Rodriguez is the dark horse here. Any of those 6 fighters would be great IMO. As long as it's not Quintana, I can't see how Canelo would be criticized.

Comment

if Canelo chooses Lara he will lose...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          if Canelo chooses Lara he will lose...
          But at 21 years old and stepping up big time for the first time, he'd get respect in a loss. Especially if it goes 12 and he's competitive, like an 8-4, 7-5 loss. If he wins, forget it, so many people would change their tunes about him. He'd become the most overrated active fighter. But I would not be mad at that, because he's a good boxer, he looks very intelligent as a boxer for his age.

Comment

I just hope it's not K9. It should be Lara, but it won't be. I've never seen Trout fight, so this weekend will be my first time watching him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Three of the 5 names that have been mentioned are all top 10 JMW's. That's what matters to me, that Canelo faces a top 10 fighter. Obviously Lara is the best fighter of the 5 that have been mentioned, followed by Williams. After that, i'd say Kirkland, then Trout, and lastly Bundrage. Delvin Rodriguez is the dark horse here. Any of those 6 fighters would be great IMO. As long as it's not Quintana, I can't see how Canelo would be criticized.
              it won't be quntana........

Comment

Gentleman there's not way he's gonna fight lara or Rodriguez
                guarantee.....maybe trout or k9...well never mind trout is gonna loose
                tomorrow so is k9.....

Comment

Worthless options for a payperview event. I bet that the numbers of ppv sales would be very low with these options. Any of these three options would be ok for an HBO after dark event. I thought that Golden Boy could do better in getting a better known name fighter. Why not Maravilla Martinez? I bet you that they would have big ppv sales.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

The minute I seen that name mentioned i knew it was over. Lol

Just hope he loses to Spinks.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      Who are they kidding?

It will be K-9 or Quintana lol

Or the loser between Trout-Rodriguez.
                      He will not be fighting the loser of that fight.

Calm down.

Surprised they haven't mentioned Carlos TBH.

Comment

Working...
                      X