Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PHOTOS] My NIGHT at the Lopez-Salido II fight!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PHOTOS] My NIGHT at the Lopez-Salido II fight!!

Here are just a few photos.. I have a few videos on my phone including when Juanma got knocked out from the crowd point of view of course. Will upload them tonight for now take a look at these:

^Mikey with robert garcia

Last edited by Bombs; 03-13-2012, 01:04 AM.

Trinidad arriving at the arena^^

Last edited by Bombs; 03-13-2012, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Awesome pics, bro! The atmosphere must have been electric!

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
        Awesome pics, bro! The atmosphere must have been electric!
        Thanks bro!! And yea The place got really crazy for the juanma fight. Everytime something happened.. People constantly standing up. The support for juanma was insane. It was really shocking when the fight got stopped like the place went quiet. Not many people were complaining though and some even shouted "Retiratee" (retire) to juanma.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Thanks bro!! And yea The place got really crazy for the juanma fight. Everytime something happened.. People constantly standing up. The support for juanma was insane. It was really shocking when the fight got stopped like the place went quiet. Not many people were complaining though and some even shouted "Retiratee" (retire) to juanma.
          I can imagine, the Puerto Ricans were making a hell of a lot of noise. But after the KO it went dead quiet.

San Juan is such an amazing place, the first time I've seen it via the TV - you must be having the time of your life over there... sun, sea, hot women, boxing... damn, props man!

Comment

I can imagine, the Puerto Ricans were making a hell of a lot of noise. But after the KO it went dead quiet.

San Juan is such an amazing place, the first time I've seen it via the TV - you must be having the time of your life over there... sun, sea, hot women, boxing... damn, props man!
            Yeaa man! I also went to the Mayweather Cotto press conference so it's been a pretty good past few weeks Here are 2 pics of the press:

Last edited by Bombs; 03-12-2012, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Did it get crazy for tito also?

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua2012 View Post
                Did it get crazy for tito also?
                Tito is LOVED man. As soon as he got there people were all over him and when they showed his face on the big screen they would all shout "TITO!! TITO! TITO" and he loves it haha. He stood up and threw a few combos to the crowd. One of the most charismatic and down to earth fighters I have ever met.. TOOK PHOTOS WITH EVERYBODY!! Even told some kids to come down from the upper decks to come take pictures with him and stuff. He made sure everyone could take a pic with him. Really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  Yeaa man! I also went to the Mayweather Cotto press conference so it's been a pretty good past few weeks Here are 2 pics of the press:

Holy cow! I need to head over to Puerto Rico man, North America, South America etc... my girl wanted to get me tickets for May 5th. But work is in the way. Hopefully, if Floyd wins I can go see his next one. And visit all those places.

You're definitely in a good place to be for a boxing fan! The UK aren't producing that many good fighters anymore, although I have taken a liking recently to David Price so will see his next fight. And also, Chisora!

Comment

Holy cow! I need to head over to Puerto Rico man, North America, South America etc... my girl wanted to get me tickets for May 5th. But work is in the way. Hopefully, if Floyd wins I can go see his next one. And visit all those places.

You're definitely in a good place to be for a boxing fan! The UK aren't producing that many good fighters anymore, although I have taken a liking recently to David Price so will see his next fight. And also, Chisora!
                    It's beautiful down here man!! You should! At least for a few days or something.

That's my other goal man.. to go to a fight in Las Vegas. I am waiting like a year when I finish my studies to go with my girl for a week during a fight there. Have the dream week of visiting the place, going to the weigh in and then fight night. Wouldn't that be something !!

Yea man.. I went to small fights here a couple of weeks ago in Salinas. The tickets were like 15 dollars but the fights were awesome. I love going to events like those just like I like going to big ones. Ohh Chisora haha no doubt!! Entertaining fighter man, inside and outside the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X