No announcement yet.

" Mayweather doesn’t want to fight Pacquiao.” - Bert Sugar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• " Mayweather doesn’t want to fight Pacquiao.” - Bert Sugar

“He’s never going to fight Manny. I’ve never thought so. Haven’t we had that discussion before? I never thought it would happen. Here he is, a total disconnect from reality. After the fight he said ‘I’ll fight Manny if he agrees to taking the Olympic-style blood testing’. Has he ever noticed that twice he did, in two different negotiations? No, he doesn’t want to fight Pacquiao and he might not want to fight at all.”

*****: He's a racist!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by abdul-jakul View Post
      “He’s never going to fight Manny. I’ve never thought so. Haven’t we had that discussion before? I never thought it would happen. Here he is, a total disconnect from reality. After the fight he said ‘I’ll fight Manny if he agrees to taking the Olympic-style blood testing’. Has he ever noticed that twice he did, in two different negotiations? No, he doesn’t want to fight Pacquiao and he might not want to fight at all.”
      Bert is a larry merchant but worse clone!

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
        bert is a larry merchant but worse clone!

he's racist!

Dont know shyt bout boxing!

Evil white man!

Comment

ohh man!! The *****s are hurting!

Cmon *****s start the Bert Sugar bashing!

Comment

Originally posted by abdul-jakul View Post
            We know this long time ago. Actually right now Floyd is preparing all the things he needs for long vacation. If Pac wins against Marquez, on that day Floyd will suddenly disappear and can't be contacted anymore. Floyd is already too predictable right now.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
              We know this long time ago. Actually right now Floyd is preparing all the things he needs for long vacation. If Pac wins against Marquez, on that day Floyd will suddenly disappear and can't be contacted anymore. Floyd is already too predictable right now.
              Yup and his gay loving fans will still blame PEDS......

Comment

Originally posted by photomane View Post
                Bert is a larry merchant but worse clone!
                nope........

Comment

Floyd doesn't have any balls, what else is new

Comment

Do any of you notice how the credible smart people see floyd's reluctance as a sign of his ducking personality. *****s would swear that sucker punching floyd is out to clean the sports though. LOL at *****s.

Comment

Working...
                    X