Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hate to break it to you but Danny Garcia was just never that good. Ordinary.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate to break it to you but Danny Garcia was just never that good. Ordinary.

He's a very limited fighter that has gotten the maximum out of the talent he has. He now has a clear loss to Herrera where he was thoroughly outboxed, and a closer, but clear enough, loss to Lamont Peterson, where he got knocked around like Adonis Stevenson's hoe

His wins over Khan and Matthysse are very good wins, and his resume is better than the vast majority of Haymon fighters, but he's been found out. Any good boxer mover beats him (in actual terms, in a non-robbery vacuum lol).

The past 12 months has been Garcia getting exposed. He truly is Danny "Gift" Garcia"

How would he do vs Herrera and Peterson again? 2 more losses probably. Algeiri? Khan again? All 100% losses I think. Pac and Floyd wipe the floor with him.

I'm pretty sure everyone is aware that Danny is limited. He's been scraping by through the skin of his teeth. No one is calling him a world beater. At least not from what I see.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      I'm pretty sure everyone is aware that Danny is limited. He's been scraping by through the skin of his teeth. No one is calling him a world beater. At least not from what I see.
      he's very jesse vargas....though admittedly fighting competition

Comment

So ordinary that he beat Khan,Matthysse,Judah,Herrrera,and Peterson damn I'm impressed!

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
          So ordinary that he beat Khan,Matthysse,Judah,Herrrera,and Peterson damn I'm impressed!

Improve your fanboyism. Don't list fights he was gifted as good wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Omg like for real no way dude!like you are so cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Lol your name is Isaac lol.

Comment

kod a chinny kahn. Just lowblowed by lucas ,beat a gunshy juda, gifted a win vs herrera and got his as whooped by peterson
                but atleast he beat up old man morales and humiliated salsa

Comment

Danny has his limits. Most fighter do... His chin is not one of them and somehow, the kid always find a way to land more power shots than the guys who supposedly destroyed him.

Comment

Garcia winning and Lamont being stripped off that belt is a win for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X