No announcement yet.

Andre Ward "To fight B-Hop he would have to call me out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward "To fight B-Hop he would have to call me out"

I rather see this fight over all the over potential Ward opponents. Ward should definitely call out Hopkins. He has to realize that he needs to do that to get PPV bouts and him vs. B-Hop is a PPV type fight. It certainly a fight that would have HOF repercussions for Ward. I think he would beat him and what probably be one of the most tactical fights of the last few years.

Originally posted by billygoathurler

I rather see this fight over all the over potential Ward opponents. Ward should definitely call out Hopkins. He has to realize that he needs to do that to get PPV bouts and him vs. B-Hop is a PPV type fight. It certainly a fight that would have HOF repercussions for Ward. I think he would beat him and what probably be one of the most tactical fights of the last few years.
    Stop it....

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I really have no interest in that fight. Ward wins, easily. It's a waste.

Comment

I think either Ward or Hopkins versus Adonis or Kovalev would be way better then Ward-Hopkins,IMO

I have absolutely no interest in Ward-Hopkins and think it would be a waste of time, personally

Comment

This fight would not be on PPV. If it was it'd do mediocre numbers at best.

Comment

PPV undercard at best...

Comment

Ward would easily beat Hopkins. No point to the fight.

Comment

I think this is a good fight but it will not happen. Ward is HBO and Hops is SHO.

Simple as that.

I would like to see Ward vs. Kovalev or Stevenson though.

Comment

BHOP is friends with Wards, that's why he won't fight him. Apparently, Ward had no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    I really have no interest in that fight. Ward wins, easily. It's a waste.
                    You arent gonna beat BHOP fighting a BHOP style match he does that **** in his sleep just look at BHOP last match........

Ward is no superman, his power is questionable, he's been put on his ass before, he has ok speed, but he's nothing special he had the luxury of fighting in a weak division after feasting and showtime throwing a showcase tournament strictly for him facing shopworn c class at best fighters, with ever possible advantage over them. BHOP is a different type of animal, trust me Ward dont want those problems

Comment

Working...
                    X