Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Haye Walks Through Chisora, Shuts Him Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
    Haye would knock him unconsious in a street fight.
    You two are arguing over who wins a street fight??? :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      AMIR KHAN insists his world title fight will not be overshadowed by the controversy of David Haye-Dereck Chisora on July 14.

Bolton’s former world light-welterweight champion challenges unbeaten American Danny Garcia for the WBC title in Las Vegas a few hours after heavyweight rivals Haye and Chisora collide at Upton Park in what heavyweight champ Wladimir Klitschko described as a ‘freak show’.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      For once I wholeheartedly agree with Khan. Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
        You two are arguing over who wins a street fight??? :gay:
        This made me laugh out loud.

For the record, I agree.

Comment

I'm wholeheartedly rooting for Chisora to put a mean ass whupping on Haye. I see Haye trying to win the end of rounds with his low work-rate, while Chisora is gonna try and fight for the entire 3 minutes. I just hope that Chisora comes 100% and not out-of-shape like he did against Fury.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 06-03-2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Khan thinks this wont over shadow his fight? Haye vs Chisora is one of the biggest fights in British history in terms of marketablity. It will sell around 35000 tickets. Khan is fighting some unknown D level fighter. Of course it will over shadow it.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
              If Haye tries to walk through Chisora he gets stopped, If he picks his spots and throws from the outside he'll win.

Glad to hear Khan finally not whining about Peterson, A real man would fight him anyway, the amount of synthetic testostrone in Peterson's body would give Peterson no advantage.

If he wants to impress people take the Prescott fight again.
              From being tired and lathargic, Peterson felt like Superman, check his twitter. So how did it not give him an advantage?

What is the point of testing and fighting if someone is positive?

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
                From being tired and lathargic, Peterson felt like Superman, check his twitter. So how did it not give him an advantage?

What is the point of testing and fighting if someone is positive?
                The small level of testosterone wouldnt have helped Peterson one bit. If you do some scientific research on this you will understand.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                  Khan thinks this wont over shadow his fight? Haye vs Chisora is one of the biggest fights in British history in terms of marketablity. It will sell around 35000 tickets. Khan is fighting some unknown D level fighter. Of course it will over shadow it.
                  agreed, this fight will only help khans viewing figures if anything, expect him to get alot more UK numbers then usual.

Comment

Chisora has not faced Haye's speed and is the right size for Haye.

Ruiz is better than Chisora, even if negative.

Soon as Chisora feels the speed and power, he will look dejected.

Vitali has slowed down a lot and Chisora still lost every round.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                      The small level of testosterone wouldnt have helped Peterson one bit. If you do some scientific research on this you will understand.
                      From Peterson's own mouth, it did help him.

Synthetic Testosterone is an illegal substance.

Comment

Working...
                      X