No announcement yet.

(VIDEO) New interview, Peterson Almost in tears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
    He openly admitted that he had the procedure done before the first fight! WhT the **** more do you need! He admitted out of his own mouth that he was on a PED, and that the playing field was not level!

What I need is a fight to determine the champion, if they strip Peterson for a failed drug test that's fine, but don't hand the titles to anyone without a fight, now stop your damn whining crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
      What I need is a fight to determine the champion, if they strip Peterson for a failed drug test that's fine, but don't hand the titles to anyone without a fight, now stop your damn whining crying.
      Am pretty sure they would have to give back the title to the fighter who got cheated on, It has already been established that one person cheated to win the title so it doesnt need a brain surgeon to work out what happens next if they indeed take the title off a known cheater.

Comment

I guess he couldn't take all the criticism after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Am pretty sure they would have to give back the title to the fighter who got cheated on, It has already been established that one person cheated to win the title so it doesnt need a brain surgeon to work out what happens next if they indeed take the title off a known cheater.
          No proof of cheating before the first fight, Peterson allegedly says he used them, I say Kahn used before the first fight but he has not allegedly admitted to it, damn can't prove that either seeing how the test samples are now gone.

KAHN cheated the first fight, prove me wrong, just don't say he passed the test in D.C., that won't help.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            They make your testicles shrink too.

Im almost positive Bradley is on them.

lmao ..................

Comment

Am sure Pederson is sooo glad the heat is off him now that Berto has test dirty..lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                How come he couldnt do that in their first fight?
                your right, two fighters never went the distance and then one of them scored a KO in the rematch.

it doesnt matter why he couldnt do it in the first fight. now he knowns khan having fought him once and unlike amir hes well rounded enough to make adjustments. he found khans flaws in the first fight, flaws that take time to remove. in a rematch he would take more advantage.

not allow khan to tie him up or push him off up close. take advantage of the fact that khan only throws flurries or runs when you pressure him and make him work constantly. throw more uppercuts on the inside.. theres lots of adjustments he can make, khan can just fight his regular fight relying on his physical gifts.

Comment

Working...
                X