History Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Lang

History Lounge thread isnit
    Last edited by rorymac; 05-23-2012, 08:50 PM.

First ballot sticky thread

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
      First ballot sticky thread
      at the quote in your sig

Comment

Getting sick of people refusing to give Ward his due.

I think he's #1 P4P, and some people are saying he's being protected, or avoiding Bute.

Are they trying to make another Floyd? If he isn't appreciated he might go that way too.

Comment

so is this where i post if i'm shitfaced?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            so is this where i post if i'm shitfaced?
            Yeahhhhh son

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
              Getting sick of people refusing to give Ward his due.

I think he's #1 P4P, and some people are saying he's being protected, or avoiding Bute.
              Seriously? They say this?

I don't care for the guy but he's anything but protected. None of the guys in super-6 can be said to be in my opinion.

But he needs to keep fighting top guys and not fall into some "i deserve an easy fight" kind of mentality.
              Fighting Dawson would be great. I feel Dawson is probably underrated after his breakdown vs. Pascal.

^^^

Maybe not suitable for this thread? Can we talk about anything including current fights?
              Last edited by Barry Halls; 05-20-2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                Maybe not suitable for this thread? Can we talk about anything including current fights?
                Or the "History Today" thread.

Once upon a time it wasn't a big deal to discuss a current fighter or upcoming fight in the History Section. But unfortunately after an inundation of Floyd vs, Manny vs, Klit vs, ect ect ect it ended up needing a crack down. It just got out of hand. And, of course, those threads brought in tons of nuthugging trolls from NSB which made any rational discussion impossible.

Poet

Comment

this may be a lounge but i'll be in there talking [mostly current] boxing to the point of getting banned, if it's required.

there also appears to be a war going on in nsb, pitting generations against one another

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    this may be a lounge but i'll be in there talking [mostly current] boxing to the point of getting banned, if it's required.

there also appears to be a war going on in nsb, pitting generations against one another
                    Nah, it's just a handful people who are a combination of drooling ******s, who are fairly new to the sport, ignorant of the History of Boxing and have a serious problem with reading comprehension. Along with a handful of people who's lives are so sad they have to troll to get some joy out of their sad lives.

It is getting to it's very worst point right now though.

Comment

Working...
                    X