Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Berto still lose to Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if zaveck had ortiz's power, berto would've been in big trouble... zaveck landed some huge shots.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      His defense is nonexistent and he's to damn flatfooted with 0 upperbody movement...nothing has changed
      You do know that Ortiz fights the same way?

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
        I think he does infact I think he loses in a worse fashion. He hasn't made any changes and his brother still tries to talk over his trainer. He needs to tell Kevin Hart and Bubba Sparxxx to get their **** together. Berto did OK in lastnight's performance, but he lacks a lot of fundamentals. He always lays on the ropes and let's his opponent T off. This shows he has heart but it also shows you he has no answer to the pressure. Ortiz on the other hand seems to be improving and changes things a bit every fight.
        I would pick Berto to win the rematch.

Berto lacked stamina in the last fight and just laid on the ropes taking unnecessary punishment from Ortiz.

Last night he had way more energy and you would have to think that Victor Conte has helped Berto.

Yes Berto gets hit alot but so does Ortiz.
        Berto had Ortiz down twice in that last fight.

With more energy, Berto could keep the fight in the middle of the ring where he had the advantages against Ortiz in their last fight.

Comment

Working...
        X