Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok can manny fans finally give floyd his credit for the mosley fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok can manny fans finally give floyd his credit for the mosley fight?

and stop saying he was almost ko'd?cause manny's knees buckled just like floyds in the 6th round from a body shot from the guy (shane destroyed)..and manny and floyd both did what champions do,recover and dominate..both faced adversity and showed ther vulnerbilities..mannys vulnerable to the body..floyds open for looping right hands

thing is, Floyd fans discredited Shane themselves
    why acting upset when others agree with them?

Comment

That's not how it works. I have come to accept it.

Comment

1.5 mil in PPV sales *****. Fark what the haters think.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
          and stop saying he was almost ko'd?cause manny's knees buckled just like floyds in the 6th round from a body shot from the guy (shane destroyed)..and manny and floyd both did what champions do,recover and dominate..both faced adversity and showed ther vulnerbilities..mannys vulnerable to the body..floyds open for looping right hands
          As a Manny fan, I give Floyd props for the Mosley fight regardless whether he was old or whatever silly excuses are being made by loads of keyboard warriors on here. He got buckled and showed what a true champion he was to come back and dominate the fight till the end

Comment

floyd and manny both showed the hearts of champions and imo showed why their leaps and bounds better than the rest....now these 2 need to fight

Comment

Manny fans give Floyd credit? What are you, new here?

Comment

I give him credit fighting and beating mosley which I expect him to do

But we all know this isnt 2002-2004 mosley so thats far as it goes to be fair

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Manny fans give Floyd credit? What are you, new here?

Comment

but floyd is duck.........................but a talented duck nonetheless..........

Comment

Working...
                    X