Charles Darwin was a racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
    seems more like grammar to me.
    Form does not matter when it comes to the essence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norton View Post
      Form does not matter when it comes to the essence.
      yeah but calling something spelling when its grammar is wrong and when some one is wrong its best to correct them so they don't assume they were correct and go around looking like an idiot.

spelling would be if i say spelled spelling like speling and some one was like no that's Spelling well that would be spelling where as ever thing you typed was spelled correctly but when you were like "try to learn alphabet" and he corrected that and said its "try to learn the alphabet" well that's grammar due to it being a change in the structure of the sentence.

though when he said "try to learn the alphabet" for some reason he had made "to" bold as well when that was something that you had typed and not a correction.

Comment

yeah but calling something spelling when its grammar is wrong and when some one is wrong its best to correct them so they don't assume they were correct and go around looking like an idiot.

spelling would be if i say spelled spelling like speling and some one was like no that's Spelling well that would be spelling where as ever thing you typed was spelled correctly but when you were like "try to learn alphabet" and he corrected that and said its "try to learn the alphabet" well that's grammar due to it being a change in the structure of the sentence.

though when he said "try to learn the alphabet" for some reason he had made "to" bold as well when that was something that you had typed and not a correction.
        Ok, it's grammar, yet still it doesn't matter, as he only criticizes inaccuracy in composition of words in my post but didn't prove that his own post had any meaning

Comment

Ok, it's grammar, yet still it doesn't matter, as he only criticizes inaccuracy in composition of words in my post but didn't prove that his own post had any meaning
          Oh it had meaning tiny ****!

I can correct your posts, but i sadly cannot make you any smarter.

me go wank now. laterz yea.

Comment

no it doesn't matter in correlation to the post's but it does in the same way that telling some one they have spinach stuck in their teeth matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mud View Post
              Oh it had meaning tiny ****!

I can correct your posts, but i sadly cannot make you any smarter.

me go wank now. laterz yea.
              You speak truth - one can't make any smarter another one, who already smarter
              Last edited by Norton; 05-08-2010, 06:12 AM.

Comment

no it doesn't matter in correlation to the post's but it does in the same way that telling some one they have spinach stuck in their teeth matters.
                Now you talking nonsense...
                Last edited by Norton; 05-08-2010, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Now you speaking rubbish...
                  regardless of that im sure next time some one corrects your grammar you wont tell them to worry about their own f**king spelling and look like an idiot because you'll know the difference between grammar and spelling.

Comment

regardless of that im sure next time some one corrects your grammar you wont tell them to worry about their own f**king spelling and look like an idiot because you'll know the difference between grammar and spelling.
                    Why thank you for your concern of how I look - it's touching though somewhat troubling But I never criticized he's "spelling", I only humbly noted, that he's words have no meaning, that's all. Instead in my inaccurate posts I attach importance to the meaning rather than form.

Comment

• Well I must say it is a lucky day for all Evolutionists! Here some beautiful quotation from one of the best known Darwinists - enjoy!

"Nature herself in times of great poverty or bad climactic conditions, as well as poor harvest, intervenes to restrict the increase of population of certain countries or races; this, to be sure, by a method as wise as it is ruthless. She diminishes, not the power of procreation as such, but the conservation of the procreated, by exposing them to hard trials and deprivations with the result that all those who are less strong and less healthy are forced back into the womb of the eternal unknown. Those whom she permits to survive the inclemency of existence are a thousandfold tested hardened, and well adapted to procreate-in turn, in order that the process of thoroughgoing selection may begin again from the beginning. By thus brutally proceeding against the individual and immediately calling him back to herself as soon as he shows himself unequal to the storm of life, she keeps the race and species strong, in fact, raises them to the highest accomplishments.
                      At the same time the diminution of number strengthens the individual and thus in the last analysis fortifies the species.".

P.S. Green K for the first person, who can name the source of the quotation!

Comment

Working...
                      X