Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It would be sweet if Pavlik Mora and Abraham Forrest landed on the same card.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be sweet if Pavlik Mora and Abraham Forrest landed on the same card.

Arum's independent cards suck. Hopefully Abraham's performance last week entices him to get a move on and make this happen.

It'd be cool, however I'd been cooler if Forrest wasn't a dick and fought Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
      It'd be cool, however I'd been cooler if Forrest wasn't a dick and fought Sergio Martinez.
      i agree man.

Comment

Originally posted by ..Calderon... View Post
        That would be cooler. You know what would be the coolest though? If Pavlik and Abraham fought instead of taking on two guys that should be fighting a trilogy bout that no one will watch. Seriously, this is such a dumb situation. I made a thread about it yesterday.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=253472

Comment

Pavlik shouldn't be fighting Mora...

Comment

Originally posted by mike0925 View Post
            Arum's independent cards suck. Hopefully Abraham's performance last week entices him to get a move on and make this happen.
            if not on the same card, within a week of one another. i think that's hbo's call though

Comment

Co-sign on Forrest-Martinez and Pavlik-Abraham on one card... That'd be worth buying.

Comment

Pavlik needs to put his foot down.

Comment

Working...
                X