Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TURKOGLU, my car was stuck in the snow...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booze Hound View Post
    That made my day.

I woulda ****ed her for sure, but she kept goin on about owing some drug dealer money and she was calling him the n-wordand then she kept calling me a N-word as well. I had to go to work the next day so I left. This is no bull**** though, this really happened. ***** was crazy.
    Being called the N-Word turns you on, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Booze Hound View Post
      That made my day.

I woulda ****ed her for sure, but she kept goin on about owing some drug dealer money and she was calling him the n-wordand then she kept calling me a N-word as well. I had to go to work the next day so I left. This is no bull**** though, this really happened. ***** was crazy.
      You just made my day with that story.

Comment

Originally posted by TURKOGLU View Post
        Shut the fuck up, Jack. I'm talking.

Comment

Actually it got on my nerves. I was thinking, why the **** is she calling me that?

Comment

I woulda probably got erect.

Comment

If I was black and she kept saying that word over and over Ida punched her in the face.

Comment

Probably would've even role-played with the whore during intercourse.

Would've asked her if she loved that dirty niggеr ****.

I would've told her that I was gonna fuсk her deep in her butt and that my ****-log looking **** would've made it like reverse defecation.

By the end of the night, I would've made her tell me that she loves niggеrs and kiss my feet like Denzel made that white whore do in the movie Malcolm X.

Comment

I would've told her that I was gonna fuсk her deep in her butt and that my ****-log looking **** would've made it like reverse defecation.

By the end of the night, I would've made her tell me that she loves niggеrs and kiss my feet like Denzel made that white whore do in the movie Malcolm X.
                  Feed you grapes and ****.

I'm fucking a white girl right now. I make her say she's a good *****. I'm working up the courage to get her to deride her race.

I'll tell you about it when it happens.

Comment

How do you write those thing without getting edited??

I know, I know, "NOT TELLING".

Anyway, let me know how that works out for you when u try that.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                      Feed you grapes and ****.

I'm ****ing a white girl right now. I make her say she's a good *****. I'm working up the courage to get her to deride her race.

I'll tell you about it when it happens.
                      Do you threaten to kick her in the **** if she acts outta line?

Comment

Working...
                      X