Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez: "Chavez fight is completely confirmed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If true I'm glad it won't be in Texas. No way in hell sergio wins in that crooked ass state

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
      If true I'm glad it won't be in Texas. No way in hell sergio wins in that crooked ass state
      They picked Nevada, so JCC can have damn near the same opportunity to juice up as he would in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
        Pac/JMM 3 wasn't in Texas. No matter where the fight takes place Arum will make sure at least 2 of the judges will score the fight for Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          lets bet that 4 million you got there.Martinez beats Chavez's ass
          Ill take that bet if you wanna bet multiple people

Comment

High fives everyone! High 5 all across the board!

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
              Martinez won't be able to KO Chavez, he will get a ud win. Not because Chavez is some kinda super star but I think the size will play a role in this. I'm picking Chavez for the upset. Martinez wont be able to bully Chavez like he did his pass opponents
              But Paul Williams is even bigger than Chavez isn't he? And look what Martinez did to him...

Nonetheless, I'll believe it when I see them both in the ring facing off. I really sincerely doubt Arum would have Chavez Jr. fight Andy Lee then Martinez, Chavez is barely even a level above Andy Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by Nukes View Post
                war juloio jr!! with freddy roach on ur side u have it in the bag ! just do some sparring session with pacman and u be ready in no time

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  But Paul Williams is even bigger than Chavez isn't he? And look what Martinez did to him...

Nonetheless, I'll believe it when I see them both in the ring facing off. I really sincerely doubt Arum would have Chavez Jr. fight Andy Lee then Martinez, Chavez is barely even a level above Andy Lee.

paul's not bigger than chavez. he might have an inch in height on him, but chavez rehydrates to cruiserweight. dude is a big muthufuka.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                    One of my most anticipated beat downs. Not fight...beat downs.

Can't wait if true.

Time for Mushadeen to finally shut the **** up.
                    Cosign. Dude will be gone to oblivion.

Comment

and who told him that? Bob Arum? we all know how credible everything out of Bobs mouth is...

Comment

Working...
                      X