No announcement yet.

"I'm the A-side regardless of title or no title"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm the A-side regardless of title or no title"

Its a 60-40 fight. Khan brings the name that Brook needs on his resume and big money in the UK. Brook has the title that Amir needs to get his career back on track since Garcia KO'd him.
    Khan is the A- side while Brook is a solid B. This talk of 80-20 is pricing himself out of the fight.

Comment

Elle is such a douche. Guarantee he would suck up to kell if he was interviewing him

Comment

Ellie hates on kell due to his best buddy brandon rios not getting the fight

Comment

Can anyone tell me how much money does kell make per fight in the uk? I've seen that khan makes atleast 1M here on USA tv plus he gets UK tv money.
          I wonder if khan makes a significant higher amount than brook

Comment

Brook should have taken the offer

Kells highest payday is 200k

for this fight he would have got £2.5 million

How is this unfair?

Comment

As soon as I saw "A side" I knew it Would be a Haymon fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Can anyone tell me how much money does kell make per fight in the uk? I've seen that khan makes atleast 1M here on USA tv plus he gets UK tv money.
                I wonder if khan makes a significant higher amount than brook
                I don't know 100% for sure but I don't think he has ever made 7 figures before. I know he only made $200k for the Porter fight. His highest pay day has probably been the Gavin fight because it was a sellout and was on Sky Box office ppv, but even then he would have had to split the revenues with Joshua and it didn't exactly sell very well ppv wise from what I hear. I wouldn't be surprised if his purse for the fight landed somewhere between £500-£700k.

I think Khan has probably asked for a bit too much and Hearn is also asking for a bit too much at 60-40. They should find a middle ground. 65-35 or something along those lines. From what I hear even in the current deal Brook would be getting £2-2.5 million, that is really a lot more than he has previously made. He can't really afford to turn that kind of money down, and I don't think he is likely to get that anywhere else, so him and Hearn have to think long and hard. Khan is financially secure either way, so it kind of puts him in a strong position at the negotiating table. He can easily walk away and go after Garcia or one of the other champions. Will he get paid the same? No, but he will still make good money and they would be legacy enhancing fights. If Brook goes after some of the other top dogs and loses he might not secure his financial future after boxing. Khan is his golden goose and he might have to put his ego to one side and accept that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  I don't know 100% for sure but I don't think he has ever made 7 figures before. I know he only made $200k for the Porter fight. His highest pay day has probably been the Gavin fight because it was a sellout and was on Sky Box office ppv, but even then he would have had to split the revenues with Joshua and it didn't exactly sell very well ppv wise from what I hear. I wouldn't be surprised if his purse for the fight landed somewhere between £500-£700k.

I think Khan has probably asked for a bit too much and Hearn is also asking for a bit too much at 60-40. They should find a middle ground. 65-35 or something along those lines. From what I hear even in the current deal Brook would be getting £2-2.5 million, that is really a lot more than he has previously made. He can't really afford to turn that kind of money down, and I don't think he is likely to get that anywhere else, so him and Hearn have to think long and hard. Khan is financially secure either way, so it kind of puts him in a strong position at the negotiating table. He can easily walk away and go after Garcia or one of the other champions. Will he get paid the same? No, but he will still make good money and they would be legacy enhancing fights. If Brook goes after some of the other top dogs and loses he might not secure his financial future after boxing. Khan is his golden goose and he might have to put his ego to one side and accept that fact.
                  Great post Green k sent

Comment

This guy is delusional

Comment

Working...
                    X