Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bay Area Prospect Troy King will B a force 2 be reckoned with in the sport of boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    nothing but another kareem mayfield.
    This dude has more power than Kareem Mayfield. Give him time. He has lots of potential.

Comment

Nice one, It shows but if he isn't rushed then who knows maybe he can have a future in the sport if he puts the work in with the right guidance.
      Hopefully he is younger than he looks. He looks maybe in his late twenties to me.

Comment

http://vimeo.com/108220380

Comment

My friend thinks he is 24, He will confirm that for me when I see him again. My friend who sparred him thinks he is 24.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

This guy is determined to be great.
            I watched for 30 seconds, then I was done. As far as the fight, lets pump the breaks here. Maybe he'll be good, maybe not.

Comment

Troy King

This guy has mad skills and mad power. The next great Bay Area fighter.

Very ordinary imo.

Comment

Damn the bandwagon jumping shouldnt start until it has wheels or in this case a technical drawing.

Hes gonna be put in soft for 20-30 fights. The usual recipe.

Comment

Troy King

This guy has mad skills and mad power. The next great Bay Area fighter.
                  LOL that guy was nearly running out the ring in fear, a mis match. Talk about being scared to fight, that mexican dude looked like someone forced him to be there he was running around like a chicken. That dude Troy King is a genetic athletic freak, but we have to see him in with better comp before praising him.

Just because you are athletically gifted doesnt mean jack in boxing.

Comment

I think this kid could be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                      Damn the bandwagon jumping shouldnt start until it has wheels or in this case a technical drawing.

Hes gonna be put in soft for 20-30 fights. The usual recipe.
                      I don't see anyone jumping in any wagons here. . .

Troy has a solid jab to the body and decent power by the look of that KO. One to watch imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X