Why marquez wont get any rematches from anybody now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
    You know what that behavior wont get him? KTFO and put to sleep

I swear you guys are bigger whiners than youre claiming JMM to be.

Toma Golovkid
    Exactly, he knows he can't pull off that lucky punch again. If he could, he would have taken it. He was getting destroyed up until that point. His face was a mess.

Comment

Manny gave JMM the 3rd and 4th rematches because he was out of options. Once that Mike Jones bum got KO'd that left Top Ranks options at WW watered down at best. You guys are acting like Manny did JMM a favor. Now that Manny is broke and got KTFO JMM has to throw Manny a bone? That's a joke.

Comment

I agree he was getting pretty beat up in Pac-Marquez 4 but I don't blame him for not wanting Pac again, that series of fights between them is legendary in some respects and he got the result he always wanted by KTFO Manny after losing a couple times. Leave that series alone now from his perspective if he lost Pac-Marquez 5 then it all goes to **** for him, I don't really blame him for that coz he was getting touched up pretty bad before that shot. (Which I don't think was lucky btw, timed greatly in my opinion)

But as for everything else said I agree, he does whine a lot and moan that he should have won fights that he shouldn't etc...

It's almost like he learned from complaining about the Pac fights he got his rematches, so he tries it with others too but comes off whiny.

I don't know, I love Marquez but would want him to retire soon, a win in Mexico then hang 'em up JMM...

Comment

I never liked him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
            The reason it is going to be hard for Marquez to get a rematch from anybody he loses to is simple, its because he is selfish. How is he selfish? Well he whines and whines about getting rematches, he whined his way into 3 pacquiao rematches. And what does he do when finally gets the result he wants? He bales, no rematch for Manny. H got what he wanted, he doesn't care about giving another fighter a chance to redeem himself. All he cares is getting the last impression, and keeping that memory. This in turn is going to make anyone that beats him scared to do a rematch with him, they know if he gets the win, he wont give them a chance to fight again. Its exactly why Bradley doesn't want to give him a rematch, cause he knows what would happen if marquez would win.

Marquez dug himself in a hole, you cant expect people to give you a rematch when you refuse to do it yourself.
            He whined himself into 3 rematches with manny? Really? No because a vast majority of people thought he won those fights that's why they kept being made over and over again. And on top of that, Mannys camp and Marquez camp both said that win, lose,or draw the fourth fight was gonna be the last. How many times are these fools suppose to fight? Really how many Would satisfy you? Jmm might not be the top draw in our sport, but regardless of what anybody thinks he has a big name and his ppv numbers draw well but most importantly he's a legend in the game and fought his heart out in several high profile matches . Fighters like Marquez is what makes these sport so easy to love. So show the man some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              so other fighters who beat JMM wont rematch JMM because he isn't rematching Manny. Thats how it works-fighters base their decisions on how Manny is treated?
              As in, if Marquez wins in the rematch and the score becomes 1-1 between him and Bradley, Bradley can't be expecting a rubber match for a chance to get his belt back. That's why Bradley might not want to fight Marquez again.

At least with Pacquiao, if it was 1-1, then Arum might do a rubber match for profit.

Comment

Working...
              X