No announcement yet.

holyfield's toughest foe.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holyfield's toughest foe.

I have a book co-written by Evander and I was wondering if you could guess assuming you have not read the book who he said his toughest fight was with.

I would say Riddick Bowe.

Comment

I'm going to go for the curveball and say either Bert Cooper or John Ruiz.

Comment

I don't know what Evander will say, but it is hard to imagine any harder fight for him than the first Qawi fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          I don't know what Evander will say, but it is hard to imagine any harder fight for him than the first Qawi fight.
          bingo that is correct

Comment

I was going to say his hardest fight was with reality, in that he should have retired a longer time ago than he did or his fight with the court system and all the child support he has owed over the years or with authorities over the Evan Fields incident. Still one of my favorite boxers though. Have all his fights on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              I was going to say his hardest fight was with reality, in that he should have retired a longer time ago than he did or his fight with the court system and all the child support he has owed over the years or with authorities over the Evan Fields incident. Still one of my favorite boxers though. Have all his fights on DVD.
              did some research on the Evan Field's incident. It is also kinda amazing that man can earn the type of money that evander did and have the money troubles he has yet a fighter like buster douglas gets one large payday and invests well and is doing well after boxing.

Comment

Friend of the court........ Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
                  I would say Riddick Bowe.
                  hey Kneel, only people from this planet may answer......... Rockin'
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 07-31-2013, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Yet again I agree. When you consider what a fighter Qawi was back then and that Evander was only 11-0.

Comment

Working...
                    X